Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.83 Average
If you can't beat them, put them in jail or try and get them removed from Ballot
(11-20-2023, 08:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Very hard to read the documents posted, but I found this. It is the secretary of the army who is responsible for deploying the DC National guard.

https://dc.ng.mil/About-Us/

Today’s D.C. National Guard remains strong with more than 2,700 Soldiers and Airmen available to execute its missions. D.C. National Guard Soldiers and Airmen resides within the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia, and are proud to be from the communities in which we protect and serve.  

The D.C National Guard was formed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia. As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States.  This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army.  The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President. 

The D.C. National Guard provides mission-ready personnel and units for active duty in the armed services in the time of war or national emergency.  The D.C. National Guard also retains the mission as protector of the District of Columbia

So 2 officials appointed by Trump were responsible for failing to promptly activatethe Guard. And Trump himself failed to issue an order. Not Nancy Pelosi and not the Capitol Police as Trump and Republicans keep claiming. The decision was totally the Trump administrations because no one else had the authority

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 09:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Nobody should ever be restricted from running for office. Doing so corrupts the trust in elections. Let the people decide.

Should the 14th Amendment be repealed then, or at least 

the "insurrectionist clause" be revoked?

I don't see how allowing someone who tried to overthrow a valid election run helps trust in elections.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 07:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-remain-michigan-ballot-judge-rejects-14th-amendment-challenge-eligibility

Another attempt to remove Trump from ballot, another loss by Democrats.

Why the huge effort to not allow Trump to run for POTUS in 2024? Colorado is next, soon to be the third attempt to get him off a state ballot.

Democrats are playing all their cards and the Independents are watching closely. I hope they continue the effort, make Trump a Martyr.

Ok so just commit 91 felonies, stage a coup, try to overthrow the laws of our constitution, steal national secrets, commit treason----BUT--- if you declare you're running for president earlier than anyone else in history has ever done-----THEN--- it'll all be OK b/c it'll be labeled as a political prosecution.

Am I following your logic correctly?  

Is that what you're really trying to justify?

Secondly, now I know where you're getting all your tin foil hat ideas.  You're quoting FOX News-- Ya know the network that had to pay a $ Trillion for spreading falsehoods to their viewers.  The network's lawyers stated in open court that, "No reasonable person with any common sense whatsoever would ever believe anything they say, " but you just can't help yourself but to believe everything they say.  SMH!  

I guess ya just can't fix stupid.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2023, 05:52 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Ok so just commit 91 felonies, stage a coup, try to overthrow the laws of our constitution, steal national secrets, commit treason----BUT--- if you declare you're running for president earlier than anyone else in history has ever done-----THEN--- it'll all be OK b/c it'll be labeled as a political prosecution.

Am I following your logic correctly?  

Is that what you're really trying to justify?

Secondly, now I know where you're getting all your tin foil hat ideas.  You're quoting FOX News the network that had to pay a $ Trillion for spreading falsehoods to their views.  The network's lawyers stated in open court that, "No reasonable person with any common sense whatsoever would ever believe anything they say, " but you just can't yourself but to believe everything they say.  SMH!

I guess ya just can't fix stupid.

They just try to find some excuses. 

Ok Trump is a giant POS but somehow, he could match every characteristic about the Antechrist that they would vote for him because somehow Biden and the dems ar worse than the 'devil' and at the end blame other people for doing so. 

It's the playbook. 

You made them do this. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2023, 08:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: When the riot began Wednesday, the couple hundred D.C. Guard members already on the streets needed an explicit request from federal authorities to go to the Capitol, since that is federal jurisdiction. The Guard also needed approval from the Pentagon and new orders to change their mission. They then had to return to their armory to get riot gear and a briefing on what they would be doing at the Capitol.

When the riot began, all Trump had to do was get on the phone and BOOM! guard deployed.

Or even short of that, all he had to do was get on Twitter and tell the mob to "stand by." No Guard even needed.

Instead he watched for two hours, ignoring pleas from Hannity and McCarthy to do something, and 
claiming those weren't "his people."  Like his response to the pandemic in miniature.

Afterwards he thanked the very "special" rioters and told them to go home. 

Now he wants to pardon them. 

And this is what a second Trump term would be like--massive failures of duty explained away, 
responsibility shifted everywhere on everyone away from the Great Leader.

What kind of "independent" would have difficulty sorting this out? 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 09:41 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: They just try to find some excuses. 

Ok Trump is a giant POS but somehow, he could match every characteristic about the Antechrist that they would vote for him because somehow Biden and the dems ar worse than the 'devil' and at the end blame other people for doing so. 

It's the playbook. 

You made them do this. 

It's b/c they're in a cult and look to the cheeto-faced shitgibbon as their messiah, but what it really boils down to is racism.  Trump could tell them to all drink bleach and commit suicide b/c they'd all be transported to a land thousands of years from now where he's the ruler of his own planet and most of his brainwashed followers would do it.

As I said before, Sometimes ya just can't fix stupid.
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile the speaker of the house :

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1732069208404730041

I don't know what bothers me there :

The LAW AND ORDER party blurring faces of people performing a criminal act.
Or the simple fact that Smartie thinks for one second that the FBI doesn't have those records.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:35 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Meanwhile the speaker of the house :

Or the simple fact that Smartie thinks for one second that the FBI doesn't have those records.

Or that he the says they did nothing wrong...but is worried the DOJ will "go after them".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 03:35 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Meanwhile the speaker of the house :

These people really need to get their stories straight.  They publically claimed J6 was tourists and that all the rioters were BLM and ANTIFA, or of course FBI plants.  On the other hand, they also claim those arrested are victims and political prisoners.  Trump says he'll pardon them but why would he pardon ANTIFA or FBI plants?  And if they were tourists why would Johnson feel the need to blur out faces?  You would think they would all want these people who framed Trump supporters to be convicted and jailed.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 04:23 PM)pally Wrote: These people really need to get their stories straight.

Not really.  Anyone who has ever been in a toxic co-dependency knows that a key aspect of maintaining it is the "Don't listen to logic, don't listen to others, listen to me."  A lot of people, many of whom have lived their entire lives and gained supposed wisdom and autonomy, still desire to look to someone who will tell them what they see and what is real.  There is no story to keep straight, as the dominant partner in the relationship controls the narrative and the narrative changes and is intentionally illogical to bolster the dominant party's power, as well as provide a daily test of your loyalty to disregard anything other than said narrative.

When you look to a leader in this sense, the idea that it doesn't make sense to you and it is beyond your comprehension and your ability to grasp reality is essential to your role as the follower.  It doesn't have to make sense, you just have to believe it.  And you'll have to believe the next "reality" we tell you to accept even if it is in direct conflict with what you've seen OR even what the leader has told you before.

Trump is now saying that if the election would have been fairly counted he would have won California, NY, and Illinois.  Are his supporters arguing?  Haven't those states been declared "safe blue" and therefore full of America-hating morons?  Well guess what, the states you hate are red states too, because Trump said so.

California is a red state.  If I said it, people would argue and tell me that commie shithole is blue to a fault.  Trump says it?  Applause.  They all know he's full of shit, but they're in on it.
Reply/Quote
It takes some inner strength to realize you have been abused, deceived and fooled.

Some people just don't have it.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2023, 12:46 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: It's b/c they're in a cult and look to the cheeto-faced shitgibbon as their messiah, but what it really boils down to is racism.  Trump could tell them to all drink bleach and commit suicide b/c they'd all be transported to a land thousands of years from now where he's the ruler of his own planet and most of his brainwashed followers would do it.

As I said before, Sometimes ya just can't fix stupid.

dont eat everything the media feeds you.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 07:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: dont eat everything the media feeds you.

Trump himself told his followers to get the jab and they still forgave him.
Reply/Quote