Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you watch NOTHING ELSE today...
...at least watch the FIRST 11 SECONDS of this video. You'll be glad you did! Hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-CpuLuzKs

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:53 PM)Tomkat Wrote: ...at least watch the FIRST 11 SECONDS of this video.  You'll be glad you did!   Hilarious

Just freaking awesome.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That murderer OJ can burn in hell.
Reply/Quote
My wife made me rewind that 4 times. Drink down!! LOL
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:21 AM)BengalRed Wrote: That murderer OJ can burn in hell.

Yea, when the video reaches the 9:53 mark - just shut it off.
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Poor timing on her part. What kind of person takes a drink while the kicker is going for a game winning kick? I’m calling it…she’s there for the party, not the Bengals.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:41 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Poor timing on her part. What kind of person takes a drink while the kicker is going for a game winning kick? I’m calling it…she’s there for the party, not the Bengals.

She wasn't trying to take a drink.  The motion of her arm was completely involuntary... pushed by the girl next to her moving into her, and then jumping.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:53 PM)Tomkat Wrote: ...at least watch the FIRST 11 SECONDS of this video.  You'll be glad you did!   Hilarious

Lol, that reporter trolling that Chiefs fan is gold.
Reply/Quote
uykyukutykfj
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 01:39 AM)magikod Wrote: uykyukutykfj

Oddly, I could translate this for you guys.  But I won't.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Really...??? OJ at the end just murdered all the good vibes that were put out the first ten minutes of that video. I could have done without that.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:28 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Really...??? OJ at the end just murdered all the good vibes that were put out the first ten minutes of that video.

Yes murder jokes
Reply/Quote
It's interesting that they chose Mt. Lookout Tavern. I lived near there in the early 90s.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:21 AM)BengalRed Wrote: That murderer OJ can burn in hell.

I've never thought OJ did it, I don't believe he's physically capable of doing what they allege........ I think it was his son and OJ covered it up. That, or his son was an accomplice.

As for the video, I can see filming in bars, or at your house if you're having a party, but who sets up a camera just to record your own reaction?
Reply/Quote

That girl is a legend now...they tried to get her on Mo Egger's show, but I guess the bottom line is she wasn't injured.  I would gladly take one to the face if they win the next one.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:36 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Yea, when the video reaches the 9:53 mark - just shut it off.

No doubt.  What a piece of garbage of a human being.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I've never thought OJ did it, I don't believe he's physically capable of doing what they allege........ I think it was his son and OJ covered it up. That, or his son was an accomplice.

As for the video, I can see filming in bars, or at your house if you're having a party, but who sets up a camera just to record your own reaction?

If you're talking about the guy at 7:20 in the video, wasn't that Michael Robinson from Goodmorning Football? If not they have a striking resemblance. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I've never thought OJ did it, I don't believe he's physically capable of doing what they allege...

Ummm, maybe not "physically capable" NOW, but CERTAINLY physically capable back then.  The dude was a former football player, not a frail old man.
Reply/Quote
it was awesome until the last segment

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote