Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Illegal Immigrants invade the border in Texas
Yesterday illegal immigrants proved the narrative by destroying property, injuring soldiers as 600 stormed into El Paso.

Where is the outrage from Biden and Democrats?

Texas has said it is an invasion of illegal immigrants and yesterday reinforced it is indeed an invasion. An invasion Biden is 100% responsible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I been waiting for this, seems Dino didn't want to post this
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 12:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yesterday illegal immigrants proved the narrative by destroying property, injuring soldiers as 600 stormed into El Paso.

Texas has said it is an invasion of illegal immigrants and yesterday reinforced it is indeed an invasion. An invasion Biden is 100% responsible.

(03-22-2024, 12:37 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I been waiting for this, seems Dino didn't want to post this

It is a dang shame you couldn't share it without my name in your mouth.   Cool

Also kinda weird that Luvnit didn't provide a link.

I wonder if it's because the story he told was wrong?

https://nypost.com/video/migrants-break-barriers-and-rush-border-patrol-in-el-paso/

Quote:Migrants breakbarriers and rush border patrol in El Paso

March 21, 2024 | 4:12pm

A group of over 100 migrants attempting to enter the US illegally rushed a border wall on March 21, breaking through razor wire and knocking over guards in the process.

The Post witnessed around 600 migrants massed at the international border, whom Texas National Guard troops were attempting to push back in small groups.

This is the original report from yesterday.  100 broke through the razor wire and got stopped at the wall.  Not 600.  Didn't get into El Paso. 

The claim is "around" 600 were seen at the border.

Here's a more even handed story and a better view of the group.

https://www.5newsonline.com/video/news/new-response-breach-along-us-border/527-a8960d14-fd30-4a2f-8171-eb38ccca2839

Maybe the gop should stop saying the borders are open.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Dude, illegal immigrant is NOT the preferred nomenclature. Newcomer, please.

[Image: really-seriously.gif]
Reply/Quote
Armed soldiers, Constantine wire, and a wall were all right there?

I thought those were the solution.

I don’t know what rules they are having to follow. But seems to me some warning shots might have been useful.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 01:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Armed soldiers, Constantine wire, and a wall were all right there?

I don’t know what rules they are having to follow. But seems to me some warning shots might have been useful.

Aye.  These guys didn't sneak in anywhere...lol.

Walls are at the main points of entry where they can be effective.

But it's better to claim 600 illegal immigrants rushed into El Paso!!!1!!111!!!!  BIDEN!!!
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 12:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: It is a dang shame you couldn't share it without my name in your mouth.   Cool

Also kinda weird that Luvnit didn't provide a link.

I wonder if it's because the story he told was wrong?

https://nypost.com/video/migrants-break-barriers-and-rush-border-patrol-in-el-paso/

This is the original report from yesterday.  100 broke through the razor wire and got stopped at the wall.  Not 600.  Didn't get into El Paso. 

The claim is "around" 600 were seen at the border.

Here's a more even handed story and a better view of the group.

https://www.5newsonline.com/video/news/new-response-breach-along-us-border/527-a8960d14-fd30-4a2f-8171-eb38ccca2839

Maybe the gop should stop saying the borders are open.  Smirk

The sheriff last night said it was 600, all have been detained and not allowed to enter with exception of one family.

Shame liberal news outlets defend this act of violence and then act as Jan. 6th was bad. You can't have it both ways, illegal immigrants stormed past guards protecting the border, hurt people and destroyed the barrier.

But hey, keep defending these criminals who have no respect for our constitution or or laws. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 01:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Armed soldiers, Constantine wire, and a wall were all right there?

An action would have gone viral just like the fake whipping story at the border.

The wall did stop them, but no different than Jan. 6th, barriers were removed and the invasion of the capital building ensued. 

In this case, a border wall was the last obstacle, so their effort did not work getting into Texas. If no wall, God knows what the crazed lunatics would have done. 

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 01:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: Aye.  These guys didn't sneak in anywhere...lol.

Walls are at the main points of entry where they can be effective.

But it's better to claim 600 illegal immigrants rushed into El Paso!!!1!!111!!!!  BIDEN!!!

Do you always post liberal disinformation by accident or are you just too lazy to investigate like liberal journalists prior to speaking or writing BS? 

They never got into El Paso; the Trump wall prevented it. 

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 02:25 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The sheriff last night said it was 600, all have been detained and not allowed to enter with exception of one family.

Shame liberal news outlets defend this act of violence and then act as Jan. 6th was bad. You can't have it both ways, illegal immigrants stormed past guards protecting the border, hurt people and destroyed the barrier.

But hey, keep defending these criminals who have no respect for our constitution or or laws. 

which "liberal" news outlet defended this?  

but you know we could just as easily say

Shame on conservative news outlets who defend Jan 6 yet decry this.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

The Guards can't open fire. So they are as effective as bumps in the road unless there is enough of them.

That "wall" was not a solid structure.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 02:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Do you always post liberal disinformation by accident or are you just too lazy to investigate like liberal journalists prior to speaking or writing BS? 

I posted the original NY Post story and a follow up from another station with more video. You didn't even provide a link.

(03-22-2024, 02:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: They never got into El Paso; the Trump wall prevented it. 

Mellow

(03-22-2024, 12:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yesterday illegal immigrants proved the narrative by destroying property, injuring soldiers as 600 stormed into El Paso.

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 02:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Do you always post liberal disinformation by accident or are you just too lazy to investigate like liberal journalists prior to speaking or writing BS? 

They never got into El Paso; the Trump wall prevented it. 

In the op you said they stormed into El Paso.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 03:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: I posted the original NY Post story and a follow up from another station with more video. You didn't even provide a link.

Mellow

The Post shows a shortened clip. Unfortunately i am not sure how to put an "X" post here, but their video obviously shows way more than 100 crossing over.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 03:22 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: The Post shows a shortened clip. Unfortunately i am not sure how to put an "X" post here, but their video obviously shows way more than 100 crossing over.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Does it show 600 storming into El Paso?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 03:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Does it show 600 storming into El Paso?  Mellow

Actually they said approx 900 that stormed the EL Paso POE. How many exactly got thru is the question. 
We have to wait on BP to tell us that. 

BP says they grabbed and processed 68 immigrants that broke through.

Problem is, this POE wasn't the only one rushed. 2 others were also rushed on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
I ain't no illegal immigrant, but the way I see the border you have 3 blue states with democrat governors and one where the republican governor wants to make it legal to have you killed/maimed/shot...so, why are people crossing into Texas? The way I hear it, illegals would be a lot smarter to cross into any of the other 3 states.
Reply/Quote
Interesting strategy...

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1771176087550070795?s=20

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-22-214811.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 05:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I ain't no illegal immigrant, but the way I see the border you have 3 blue states with democrat governors and one where the republican governor wants to make it legal to have you killed/maimed/shot...so, why are people crossing into Texas?  The way I hear it, illegals would be a lot smarter to cross into any of the other 3 states.

Because Tx makes up  half of the US-Mexico border? 
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 10:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Interesting strategy...

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1771176087550070795?s=20

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-22-214811.png]

Not really, if it was flipped you'd be calling it "Genius"
Reply/Quote