Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im a little depressed
That tomorrow is August already! Summer has been flying by and at work they are going to be starting to put the Christmas Mods out. Now isn't that depressing. I hate those months from November through March.
Reply/Quote
WTF is a Christmas mod?

Have a beer or 15. You'll get through it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 01:51 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: WTF is a Christmas mod?

Benalholic wearing a Santa cap!

Reply/Quote
For me, Summer can't pass by fast enough. Though, this lil' break from the heat, the past few days, has been nice.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 01:51 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: WTF is a Christmas mod?  

Have a beer or 15.  You'll get through it.

They are starting to put the Christmas toys out at work. 
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 01:51 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: WTF is a Christmas mod?  

Have a beer or 15.  You'll get through it.

The Bannerhammers start playing Jingle Bells whenever we swing them.

[Image: bh_christmaslogo.png.be583ab9ac865f8c186...b700b3.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 09:20 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: For me, Summer can't pass by fast enough.  Though, this lil' break from the heat, the past few days, has been nice.

No doubt.  Welcome, August, and the football you bring with you!  Make sure September is close behind!

I want a real winter this year, too, not that rainy, 50 degree bullshit we got last year.

(07-31-2017, 11:29 AM)packerbacker Wrote: They are starting to put the Christmas toys out at work. 

I was at the mall Saturday and they were playing Christmas music in Penneys.  Hope it was some Christmas in July nonsense, but a part of me is scared that it wasn't.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 09:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No doubt.  Welcome, August, and the football you bring with you!  Make sure September is close behind!

I want a real winter this year, too, not that rainy, 50 degree bullshit we got last year.

I want a blizzard.  We're due.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
If we get a blizzard, you cats will be bitching about the weather. If we have a calm winter? You will be bitching about the weather. Lol?

Reply/Quote
Bring on the cold!
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 11:47 PM)packerbacker Wrote: That tomorrow is August already! Summer has been flying by and at work they are going to be starting to put the Christmas Mods out. Now isn't that depressing.

But why? It's only four months until you can be happy again that it's only four more months until spring!
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 01:05 AM)treee Wrote: Bring on the cold!

[Image: crwdc.gif]
Reply/Quote
Sweet Jesus, I don't want the cold or the snow.  You sick perverts that are wishing for a blizzard.....up yours!  You can have it.  Give me another mild winter like last year.  I only used the snow blower once all winter.  I'll take that again. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 05:27 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Sweet Jesus, I don't want the cold or the snow.  You sick perverts that are wishing for a blizzard.....up yours!  You can have it.  Give me another mild winter like last year.  I only used the snow blower once all winter.  I'll take that again. 

Wuss.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 06:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Wuss.   Ninja

Sticks and stones......

:)
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 07:15 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Sticks and stones......

:)

You ever have any brutal winters there Hawk?
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 05:27 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Sweet Jesus, I don't want the cold or the snow.  You sick perverts that are wishing for a blizzard.....up yours!  You can have it.  Give me another mild winter like last year.  I only used the snow blower once all winter.  I'll take that again. 

Yeah.....but how are you liking all those skeeters since we didn't have a cold enough winter to dent their population a little.  There have been days I felt like I was in the tropics with all those bastards buzzing around coupled with the crippling humidity.  Screw summer..... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 02:06 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah.....but how are you liking all those skeeters since we didn't have a cold enough winter to dent their population a little.  There have been days I felt like I was in the tropics with all those bastards buzzing around coupled with the crippling humidity.  Screw summer..... LMAO

[Image: crwdc.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 02:06 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah.....but how are you liking all those skeeters since we didn't have a cold enough winter to dent their population a little.  There have been days I felt like I was in the tropics with all those bastards buzzing around coupled with the crippling humidity.  Screw summer..... LMAO

LOL. I seen Mayflies the other night. I truly believe our seasons our off a month later.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 01:14 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You ever have any brutal winters there Hawk?

Oh yes we have!  Not that long ago I witnessed 3 15 inch snowfalls....all in less than 3 weeks.  I don't miss those days at all.  But I'm sure that's probably a pretty normal winter where you are at.  I'd love to go visit Wisconsin someday, but I'll make sure its in the summer months.  Smirk

Reply/Quote