Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Impeachmen' 2: Electoral Boogaloo
The seat of government in our country and we can't get audio that doesn't cut out so often?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 03:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: the newly elected lunatic criminal from Colorado is speaking angry

Yeah, I'm not political scientist but being new to politics and then hammering home how you are symbiotic with someone with a sub-50% approval rating who lost reelection just seems unwise.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
More lies about Democrats not condemning the violence this summer.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
A republican voting yes? Uh oh spaghettio! Seems like unity has shifted to impeach!
Reply/Quote
Newhouse becomes the first Republican to use his time to say he will vote yes.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
What witnesses need to be called for something they all bore witness to?

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 03:47 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: What witnesses need to be called for something they all bore witness to?

We all know how much Trump supporters believe witnesses.  Ninja

I also like how the nay republicans keep hammering home that Biden won the election and will be president in a week as if democrats were the ones who were denying it.
Reply/Quote
Shoutout to the dude in the background who took off his mask to sneeze directly into his hand.
Reply/Quote
The guy saying Trump hasn't told them not to is just a few minutes too late on that one.

Oh God, my Congressman. Rolleyes

Mr. Cline turned off messages on his Facebook page because of all the flak he was catching.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 04:01 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The guy saying Trump hasn't told them not to is just a few minutes too late on that one.

Oh God, my Congressman. Rolleyes

I guess we will see if it works.  I mean, you can throw your cigarettes away after you are told you have stage C lung cancer, but it's too little too late.
Reply/Quote
one Republican is suggesting that there is a rush to impeach to stop an investigation into the attack because Democrats knew about it...

Reply/Quote
All the warnings about this potentially making things worse is simply covering their bases so they can say they told you so when the already planned violence (impeachment or not) occurs over the next week. Another report came out this morning that plenty more Republicans want to vote to impeach but are literally scared for their and their family's safety. They are scared of terrorists essentially.
Reply/Quote
The whole BLM riots vs MAGA riot argument reminds me of that first debate when we were going on about Trump fumbling his opportunity to flat out say he doesn't condone violence. He made his bed prior to the election.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 04:08 PM)Au165 Wrote: All the warnings about this potentially making things worse is simply covering their bases so they can say they told you so when the already planned violence (impeachment or not) occurs over the next week. Another report came out this morning that plenty more Republicans want to vote to impeach but are literally scared for their and their family's safety. They are scared of terrorists essentially.

I don't blame them.  If Trump doxxed me and the MAGA cult was outside telling me to say Trump is handsome and powerful, I'd do it. It's sadly fitting that republicans are the ones fearing Trump now. As I said before, this is the final reel of a sci fi movie where the abomination created by the mad scientist turns upon him.
Reply/Quote
I was waiting for them to use Brandenburg. It's an argument that can be used to acquit, but it's not a precedent that has to be followed in an impeachment trial.

Reply/Quote
Following the call to unite behind the ineffective and unpopular disgraced and ousted president Trump, I'd like to call for the country to unite behind the ineffective and unpopular disgraced and ousted QB of the Washington Football Team, Dwayne Haskins.
Reply/Quote
Some Republican is now trying to defend the terrorists and said they were afraid of marxist BLM.

Reply/Quote
If all it took to unite the country was to not impeach Trump for a potential crime then we have already seen that dozens of times and it didn't untie anything, why would this one be different?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 04:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Some Republican is now trying to defend the terrorists and said they were afraid of marxist BLM.

This is why they need to be made examples of. Every person that can be prosecuted needs to be. Maybe hundreds of convictions around the act, with some serious felonies, will make internet badasses around the country check themselves a bit. 
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote