Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Impeachment Hearings

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-12-2019, 01:45 PM)GMDino Wrote:  

(12-12-2019, 01:45 PM)GMDino Wrote:  

Doing the People's business!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
The GOP rep is now talking about Biden's substance abuse problems.

They have no souls.

Edit: That was Gaetz? The guy arrested for DUI?

JFC.
(12-12-2019, 02:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: The GOP rep is now talking about Biden's substance abuse problems.

They have no souls.

Edit:  That was Gaetz?  The guy arrested for DUI?

JFC.

(12-12-2019, 02:14 PM)GMDino Wrote:

Full text:

Gaetz: “That is what we’d call evidence. Now, I don’t want to make light of anybody’s substance abuse issues ... but it’s a little hard to believe that Burisma hired Hunter Biden to resolve their international disputes when he could not resolve his own dispute with Hertz over leaving cocaine and a crack pipe in the car.”

Johnson: "The pot calling the kettle black is not something we should do. I don't know what members, if any, have had any problems with substance abused, been busted in DUI. I don't know. But if I did, I wouldn't raise it against anyone on this committee, I don't think it's proper. I think we’ve got to get back down to what is most important here. Is it ever OK for a president of the United States of America to invite foreign interference in an upcoming presidential election.”

And a note about privilege, Gaetz was speeding in his daddy's (a state senator) BMW and refused the field sobriety test. They brought in a new prosecutor because the one in his county was the dad of his friend. The arresting officer resigned not too long after due to some infractions unrelated to this case (legitimate reasons) and soon after the prosecutor reinstated Gaetz's license and said there was no evidence he refused the test (despite that refusal being documented). They claimed a witness drove by who knew Gaetz and confirmed he was sober... this anonymous witness was not named. All charges dropped...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(12-12-2019, 10:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: We have a "man" who is POTUS that is jealous of a 16 year old because he wants a real Time Magazine cover like the fake one he had made.

How much lower can he go?

I guess a little lower.

(12-12-2019, 05:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: I guess a little lower.

Those who shed crocodile tears for someone making a pun from Barron's name are expectantly oddly silent on this. 

Mitch doesn't even have to pretend to be "fair".

I gotta say I’m pretty impressed that all of the Republicans who expressed outrage over the Barron pun showed they were not hypocrites and defended Greta Thunberg today.

Oh wait... lol

I don't get what all the mumbo jumbo that all the scared Republicans are spewing out at the hearing. They are all so outrage. Trump admitted trying to get a foreign country to get dirt on a political opponent of his on live tv. Next case. If those Repubs weren't so intent of preforming fellatio on Trump because they were scared of Trump attacking them and worried about losing in their primaries this thing would be a done deal.
Who in the hell would vote for gutless chicken shit politicians such as these Repubs is beyond me.    

2 Articles of Impeachment moved through committee today and are headed to the floor next week.

Matt Gaetz, not understanding irony, called impeachment the Democrat's drug.

He repeated the Republican false narrative that the GOP wants to enact “policy changes that will actually impact the quality of life for our constituents" but Democrats are not focused on that, even as the Senate refuses to take up legislation passed by the House.

Doug Collins, also not understanding irony, said the Democrats are abusing power and rigging the process... lol

Collins also said the the Democrats sitting quietly while the republicans yell and complain is proof of them playing a game for the cameras.  Mellow

The gop is completely incapable of saying anything even remotely negative about Trump.

That is sad and scary.

Melania, of course, could not be bothered to comment herself.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/melania-justifies-trumps-bullying-of-greta-thunberg-shes-an-activist-who-travels-the-globe/

Quote:Some called Trump’s tweet hypocritical, considering it came after a wave of outrage emanated from the Trump camp over Professor Pamela Karlan daring to mention the president’s son, Barron, during the impeachment hearings in Washington D.C. last week.

“A minor child deserves privacy and should be kept out of politics,” Melania Trump tweeted. “Pamela Karlan, you should be ashamed of your very angry and obviously biased public pandering, and using a child to do it.”

But many were wondering how the First Lady’s words square with the fact that her own husband clearly didn’t follow her advice — advice that’s the main message behind her BeBest anti-bullying campaign — which prompted Melania to address the apparent contradiction in a statement released today.

“BeBest is the First Lady’s initiative, and she will continue to use it to do all she can to help children,” read the White House statement released on behalf of Melania. “It is no secret that the President and First Lady often communicate differently — as most married couples do.”

Then, the statement seemed to justify Trump’s attack.

“Their son is not an activist who travels the globe giving speeches,” the statement continued. “He is a 13-year-old who wanted and deserves privacy.”

Quote:[Image: Nd0gEEmL_normal.jpg]
[/url]Kate Bennett

@KateBennett_DC

Statement from @PressSec to me regarding @FLOTUS response to @realDonaldTrump’s tweet directed at @GretaThunberg :
[Image: ELsG-YlXUAAUBSk?format=jpg&name=small]

2:07 PM - Dec 13, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Many saw the tweet as an attempt to blame Thunberg for Trump’s words.
Quote:[Image: Q4VNNaCl_normal.jpg]
Hermione Rufflebum@_SavvyCat_

Replying to @KateBennett_DC and 5 others

Then maybe, just maybe @Presssec and @FLOTUS should not have been running around shining the Bat Signal on a bad pun that barely should have had the spark of static cling. #BarronTrump deserves MUCH better parents than what he got.

2:15 PM - Dec 13, 2019

Quote:[Image: lm69XlYw_normal.jpg]
Aaron Roth@aaronjroth

Replying to @KateBennett_DC and 4 others

so hold up wait.....they are blaming the victim (Greta) here?

2:10 PM - Dec 13, 2019

Quote:[Image: -ZV-GfkA_normal.jpg]
J@Grand2boys

Always a double standard in this Administration about everything. Ridiculous!

2:12 PM - Dec 13, 2019

Quote:[Image: YA2kKHsk_normal.jpg]
[Image: 1f1fa-1f1f8.png][Image: 1f1f5-1f1f7.png] Name is Bishop[Image: 1f30a.png]@BishesBrew

"So it is OK for us to be hypocrites."

That last part must have gotten cut out when you posted the screencapture, right? [Image: 1f609.png]

2:12 PM - Dec 13, 2019

Quote:[Image: cwJr9WUu_normal.jpg]
Michele@schnei62

· 1h

Disgraceful she then stands for nothing.

Quote:[Image: VqH2yxpK_normal.jpeg]
Håkan Dahlström [Image: 1f1ea-1f1fa.png]@hakandahlstrom

Nothing else was expected. [Image: 1f644.png]

2:13 PM - Dec 13, 2019 · Malmo, Sweden

Quote:[Image: aruba_normal.jpg]
Tanya Chirayil@MsChiChi

That’s why BeBest is a joke. She has no credibility on the issue

2:16 PM - Dec 13, 2019

[url=https://twitter.com/MsChiChi/status/1205567191543881728]
(12-12-2019, 04:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: And a note about privilege, Gaetz was speeding in his daddy's (a state senator) BMW and refused the field sobriety test. They brought in a new prosecutor because the one in his county was the dad of his friend. The arresting officer resigned not too long after due to some infractions unrelated to this case (legitimate reasons) and soon after the prosecutor reinstated Gaetz's license and said there was no evidence he refused the test (despite that refusal being documented). They claimed a witness drove by who knew Gaetz and confirmed he was sober... this anonymous witness was not named. All charges dropped...

Sounds like Gaetz was the subject of a Dem witch hunt, but some proud Republicans stepped forward to protect him.

Corrupt law enforcement. Officer (no doubt hired when Obama was president) conveniently resigns before we can find out what party he belongs to. Police/Dems hated Gaetz because his father was a senator. That's how I read this.
(12-12-2019, 02:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: Politicians have no souls.

JFC.

Fixed it.
(12-13-2019, 05:26 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Fixed it.

When you can also criticize a "man" like Gaetz and provide the same examples on the other side I'll allow you "fix" my posts.

Until then I'll just assume to agree with his tactics.