Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In All Honesty ...
the way the Bills, Browns, Ravens, and Eagles played today, and factoring in the primetime games the Bengals have, I don't see any game they have left as a 'should be' win with what I've seen from the Bengals after 3 games.

Redskins is a primetime game because it's on at 9:30 in the morning when no other game is being played.

Giants is primetime.

Texans is a primetime.

Maybe a split with Cleveland and Ravens??

Sidebar: Love seeing Zimmer at 3-0 and against two tough teams against Packers and Panthers.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:09 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: the way the Bills, Browns, Ravens, and Eagles played today, and factoring in the primetime games the Bengals have, I don't see any game they have left as a 'should be' win with what I've seen from the Bengals after 3 games.  

Redskins is a primetime game because it's on at 9:30 in the morning when no other game is being played.

Giants is primetime.

Texans is a primetime.

Sidebar: Love seeing Zimmer at 3-0 and against two tough teams against Packers and Panthers.

Zimmer is at 3-0 after losing Bridgewater and Peterson.  Many teams would have called it quits after that.
Reply/Quote
I hate the Redskins (mostly because of their HC)

I don't know where this team is going right now.

Yes, I am so happy for Zimmer right now! Every W he gets is an egg in the face of Bengals management. I hope he takes it all! Good for him!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:09 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: the way the Bills, Browns, Ravens, and Eagles played today, and factoring in the primetime games the Bengals have, I don't see any game they have left as a 'should be' win with what I've seen from the Bengals after 3 games.  

Giants is primetime.

Texans is a primetime.

Zimmer winning with AP out and a journeyman QB. Zim should be on the Bengal's sideline as head coach. They would be 3-0 now or 2-1 at worst.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:12 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Zimmer is at 3-0 after losing Bridgewater and Peterson.  Many teams would have called it quits after that.

Any Marvin Lewis coached team would
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 08:12 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Zimmer is at 3-0 after losing Bridgewater and Peterson.  Many teams would have called it quits after that.

Peterson looked bad whien playing, so that might be addition by subtraction.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote