Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
In All Honesty ... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: In All Honesty ... (/Thread-In-All-Honesty)

In All Honesty ... - bengalguy71 - 09-25-2016

the way the Bills, Browns, Ravens, and Eagles played today, and factoring in the primetime games the Bengals have, I don't see any game they have left as a 'should be' win with what I've seen from the Bengals after 3 games.

Redskins is a primetime game because it's on at 9:30 in the morning when no other game is being played.

Giants is primetime.

Texans is a primetime.

Maybe a split with Cleveland and Ravens??

Sidebar: Love seeing Zimmer at 3-0 and against two tough teams against Packers and Panthers.

RE: In All Honesty ... - OrlandoBengal - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 08:09 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: the way the Bills, Browns, Ravens, and Eagles played today, and factoring in the primetime games the Bengals have, I don't see any game they have left as a 'should be' win with what I've seen from the Bengals after 3 games.  

Redskins is a primetime game because it's on at 9:30 in the morning when no other game is being played.

Giants is primetime.

Texans is a primetime.

Sidebar: Love seeing Zimmer at 3-0 and against two tough teams against Packers and Panthers.

Zimmer is at 3-0 after losing Bridgewater and Peterson.  Many teams would have called it quits after that.

RE: In All Honesty ... - Interceptor - 09-25-2016

I hate the Redskins (mostly because of their HC)

I don't know where this team is going right now.

Yes, I am so happy for Zimmer right now! Every W he gets is an egg in the face of Bengals management. I hope he takes it all! Good for him!

RE: In All Honesty ... - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 08:09 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: the way the Bills, Browns, Ravens, and Eagles played today, and factoring in the primetime games the Bengals have, I don't see any game they have left as a 'should be' win with what I've seen from the Bengals after 3 games.  

Giants is primetime.

Texans is a primetime.

Zimmer winning with AP out and a journeyman QB. Zim should be on the Bengal's sideline as head coach. They would be 3-0 now or 2-1 at worst.

RE: In All Honesty ... - yellowxdiscipline - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 08:12 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Zimmer is at 3-0 after losing Bridgewater and Peterson.  Many teams would have called it quits after that.

Any Marvin Lewis coached team would

RE: In All Honesty ... - jfkbengals - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 08:12 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Zimmer is at 3-0 after losing Bridgewater and Peterson.  Many teams would have called it quits after that.

Peterson looked bad whien playing, so that might be addition by subtraction.