Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
In case you haven't already figured it out..
(02-18-2017, 02:05 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: But what about the 10 million we have to rollover to next year for signing future free agents?   Mellow

You're right. The Bengals need to have enough money to bring back Bodine. After all, he's had so many starts at center, he deserves to be retained. Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2017, 01:13 PM)McC Wrote: PA will be collecting a SS check and a Bengals check someday.  Count on it.  His contract is lifetime.

Dude, McC, you are just depressing nowadayz. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2017, 08:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sometimes Tackles make an easy transition to Guard.  At Tackle they have a wider area of responsibility, and at Guard they can concentrate their efforts more readily, particularly if their fast twitch muscles take over and allow them to use the leverage of their length in the proverbial "phone booth".

I'm as mystified as anyone that Zeitler has not excelled as a run blocker.  The system that he played in at Wisconsin was most definitely run-first, and I'm pretty sure that they recruit aggressive OL for that specific purpose.  I know that a few like to think of Paul Alexander as some sort of great OL coach.  In my opinion, he may have been good at one point in time, but I think he's lost his touch.

To me, the former bolded statement backs up the synopsis of the latter.....he sucks, time to get headed.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote