Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan
So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear kevin....peace and prayers be with you during what must be an unbelievably difficult time. Sad

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 03:50 PM)kevin Wrote: My wife past away at home Saturday morning. She has been ill the last few years. I saw her in her wheelchair at 5 AM and her oxygen air hose was off, and I put it back on thinking she was just asleep, but soon called 911, but they could not revive her.  Today I go to the funeral home.  Yesterday I did have Bengals on as I talked on phone with relatives all day. ...I did enjoy hearing Hill score ad then Jones and Dunlap and Atkins getting sacks and announcers saying how Coach Lewis told team it is time for them to step up now, and they are stepping up.....10-2....I didn't watch the game as much as planned, but it brought me some joy even after losing the love of my life for the past 20 years, till death us do part....and I'm proud to be a BENGALS FAN.

My deepest sympathy.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
So very sad for your loss Kevin.  It sounds like you were very close to her (which is not always the case).

You're in my prayers Sir
Reply/Quote
Thoughts,prayers, and condolences to you and the family sir Kevin.You must be unusually strong, I would be a puddle of emotions.
Keep in contact with family,friends,and this mb.
Reply/Quote
So sorry for your loss Kevin. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I will pray for you and your family, I'm sorry for your loss.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Very sorry for your loss Kevin. Keep her memory alive, man. It's good to be a Bengals fan, but family still comes first. Right now my wife isn't talking to me and it feels horrible. I love her dearly and feel horrible when she's angry. I can't imagine losing her.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Sorry for your loss Bengal brother..
[Image: 52393749789596023645410.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Can't imagine want you've gone and currently going through. My condolences and I'm heartened to see you found a little light in the darkness.
Reply/Quote
Losing someone you deeply love . . . words can't express how awful it feels. Please accept my sincerest condolences, Kevin.

Quote:“There are four questions of value in life...
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living "for, and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is same.
Only love.”
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Wow, that's rough, man. May she rest in peace. Glad the Bengals provided you with some solace during this terrible time.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 03:50 PM)kevin Wrote: My wife past away at home Saturday morning. She has been ill the last few years. I saw her in her wheelchair at 5 AM and her oxygen air hose was off, and I put it back on thinking she was just asleep, but soon called 911, but they could not revive her.  Today I go to the funeral home.  Yesterday I did have Bengals on as I talked on phone with relatives all day. ...I did enjoy hearing Hill score ad then Jones and Dunlap and Atkins getting sacks and announcers saying how Coach Lewis told team it is time for them to step up now, and they are stepping up.....10-2....I didn't watch the game as much as planned, but it brought me some joy even after losing the love of my life for the past 20 years, till death us do part....and I'm proud to be a BENGALS FAN.

Bless. My deepest regards Kevin. I confess, this brought a tear to my eye thinking what would be without my wife. I couldn't imagine it. My wife is my entire world. Stay strong, we are all here for ya, one big Bengal Family
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
Peace be with you brother Kevin. I hope you have close family and friends to comfort you during this difficult time.
Reply/Quote
I am very sorry for your loss.  
Reply/Quote
Sorry Kevin. Keep Your Head Up.
Reply/Quote
So sorry for your loss. Remember that her spirit will always be with you, and that you brought her as much comfort and joy as she did you.
Reply/Quote
If you are a man of faith, please accept my prayers; if not, please accept my condolences. What we do here on the board is trivial and most of us do not truly "know" each other; but we can lend support and comfort.

The PM is always open, if you just want to "talk".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Thoughts and prayers are with you Kevin.
Reply/Quote
Sounds as though she went peacefully which is a little comfort, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God tough your life.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote