Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan (/Thread-In-my-Grief-I-m-PROUD-To-Be-A-Bengals-Fan)

Pages: 1 2 3

In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - kevin - 12-07-2015

My wife past away at home Saturday morning. She has been ill the last few years. I saw her in her wheelchair at 5 AM and her oxygen air hose was off, and I put it back on thinking she was just asleep, but soon called 911, but they could not revive her. Today I go to the funeral home. Yesterday I did have Bengals on as I talked on phone with relatives all day. ...I did enjoy hearing Hill score ad then Jones and Dunlap and Atkins getting sacks and announcers saying how Coach Lewis told team it is time for them to step up now, and they are stepping up.....10-2....I didn't watch the game as much as planned, but it brought me some joy even after losing the love of my life for the past 20 years, till death us do part....and I'm proud to be a BENGALS FAN.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - hitchopottimus - 12-07-2015

Prayers and best wishes to you in what's surely a tough time for you.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - StoneTheCrow - 12-07-2015

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Condolences.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - TGISunday - 12-07-2015

Im so sorry, Kevin. Peace be with you.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - BengalHawk62 - 12-07-2015

I'm sorry to hear that.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  Peace. 

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - McC - 12-07-2015

So very sorry for your loss.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - GreenCornBengal - 12-07-2015

Sorry for your loss Kevin.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - Bengalzona - 12-07-2015

May her memory be a blessing, my friend.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - Benton - 12-07-2015

Thought are with you in your time of grief, man.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - Se ky bengal - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 03:50 PM)kevin Wrote: My wife past away at home Saturday morning. She has been ill the last few years. I saw her in her wheelchair at 5 AM and her oxygen air hose was off, and I put it back on thinking she was just asleep, but soon called 911, but they could not revive her.  Today I go to the funeral home.  Yesterday I did have Bengals on as I talked on phone with relatives all day. ...I did enjoy hearing Hill score ad then Jones and Dunlap and Atkins getting sacks and announcers saying how Coach Lewis told team it is time for them to step up now, and they are stepping up.....10-2....I didn't watch the game as much as planned, but it brought me some joy even after losing the love of my life for the past 20 years, till death us do part....and I'm proud to be a BENGALS FAN.

So sorry to hear this. I just can't imagine the pain you are enduring  Sad

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - Earendil - 12-07-2015

I am very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - wildcats forever - 12-07-2015

So very sorry to hear this, Kevin. My best to you and family.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - XenoMorph - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 03:50 PM)kevin Wrote: My wife past away at home Saturday morning. She has been ill the last few years. I saw her in her wheelchair at 5 AM and her oxygen air hose was off, and I put it back on thinking she was just asleep, but soon called 911, but they could not revive her. Today I go to the funeral home. Yesterday I did have Bengals on as I talked on phone with relatives all day. ...I did enjoy hearing Hill score ad then Jones and Dunlap and Atkins getting sacks and announcers saying how Coach Lewis told team it is time for them to step up now, and they are stepping up.....10-2....I didn't watch the game as much as planned, but it brought me some joy even after losing the love of my life for the past 20 years, till death us do part....and I'm proud to be a BENGALS FAN.

Sorry for your loss

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - CincyProduct - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 03:50 PM)kevin Wrote: My wife past away at home Saturday morning. She has been ill the last few years. I saw her in her wheelchair at 5 AM and her oxygen air hose was off, and I put it back on thinking she was just asleep, but soon called 911, but they could not revive her.  Today I go to the funeral home.  Yesterday I did have Bengals on as I talked on phone with relatives all day. ...I did enjoy hearing Hill score ad then Jones and Dunlap and Atkins getting sacks and announcers saying how Coach Lewis told team it is time for them to step up now, and they are stepping up.....10-2....I didn't watch the game as much as planned, but it brought me some joy even after losing the love of my life for the past 20 years, till death us do part....and I'm proud to be a BENGALS FAN.

Sorry to hear this Kevin will be praying for ya. Keep coming and posting, it can't be easy losing a loved especially your rib.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - pally - 12-07-2015

Many thoughts and prayers Kevin...I hope you and your family find peace in the love she left you with

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - Shake n Blake - 12-07-2015

I can't even imagine how tough that would be. Hopefully you have some good family and friends to help you through. I'll pray for you and your family. Stay strong.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - michaelsean - 12-07-2015

Man that's terrible. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - Whacked - 12-07-2015

I'm sorry for your loss Kevin Sad

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - BonnieBengal - 12-07-2015

So sorry for your loss Kevin.

RE: In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan - BengalstuckinSA - 12-07-2015

I'm sorry to hear that Kevin. Glad the Bengals could give you a few rays of sunshine, and I hope that you find your way through this trying time.