Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In my Grief, I'm PROUD To Be A Bengals Fan
My wife past away at home Saturday morning. She has been ill the last few years. I saw her in her wheelchair at 5 AM and her oxygen air hose was off, and I put it back on thinking she was just asleep, but soon called 911, but they could not revive her. Today I go to the funeral home. Yesterday I did have Bengals on as I talked on phone with relatives all day. ...I did enjoy hearing Hill score ad then Jones and Dunlap and Atkins getting sacks and announcers saying how Coach Lewis told team it is time for them to step up now, and they are stepping up.....10-2....I didn't watch the game as much as planned, but it brought me some joy even after losing the love of my life for the past 20 years, till death us do part....and I'm proud to be a BENGALS FAN.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Prayers and best wishes to you in what's surely a tough time for you.
Reply/Quote
Wow. Sorry to hear that. Condolences.
Reply/Quote
Im so sorry, Kevin. Peace be with you.
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry to hear that.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  Peace. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
So very sorry for your loss.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Sorry for your loss Kevin.
Reply/Quote
May her memory be a blessing, my friend.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Thought are with you in your time of grief, man.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 03:50 PM)kevin Wrote: My wife past away at home Saturday morning. She has been ill the last few years. I saw her in her wheelchair at 5 AM and her oxygen air hose was off, and I put it back on thinking she was just asleep, but soon called 911, but they could not revive her.  Today I go to the funeral home.  Yesterday I did have Bengals on as I talked on phone with relatives all day. ...I did enjoy hearing Hill score ad then Jones and Dunlap and Atkins getting sacks and announcers saying how Coach Lewis told team it is time for them to step up now, and they are stepping up.....10-2....I didn't watch the game as much as planned, but it brought me some joy even after losing the love of my life for the past 20 years, till death us do part....and I'm proud to be a BENGALS FAN.

So sorry to hear this. I just can't imagine the pain you are enduring  Sad
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
I am very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now.
Reply/Quote
So very sorry to hear this, Kevin. My best to you and family.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 03:50 PM)kevin Wrote: My wife past away at home Saturday morning. She has been ill the last few years. I saw her in her wheelchair at 5 AM and her oxygen air hose was off, and I put it back on thinking she was just asleep, but soon called 911, but they could not revive her. Today I go to the funeral home. Yesterday I did have Bengals on as I talked on phone with relatives all day. ...I did enjoy hearing Hill score ad then Jones and Dunlap and Atkins getting sacks and announcers saying how Coach Lewis told team it is time for them to step up now, and they are stepping up.....10-2....I didn't watch the game as much as planned, but it brought me some joy even after losing the love of my life for the past 20 years, till death us do part....and I'm proud to be a BENGALS FAN.

Sorry for your loss
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 03:50 PM)kevin Wrote: My wife past away at home Saturday morning. She has been ill the last few years. I saw her in her wheelchair at 5 AM and her oxygen air hose was off, and I put it back on thinking she was just asleep, but soon called 911, but they could not revive her.  Today I go to the funeral home.  Yesterday I did have Bengals on as I talked on phone with relatives all day. ...I did enjoy hearing Hill score ad then Jones and Dunlap and Atkins getting sacks and announcers saying how Coach Lewis told team it is time for them to step up now, and they are stepping up.....10-2....I didn't watch the game as much as planned, but it brought me some joy even after losing the love of my life for the past 20 years, till death us do part....and I'm proud to be a BENGALS FAN.

Sorry to hear this Kevin will be praying for ya. Keep coming and posting, it can't be easy losing a loved especially your rib.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
Many thoughts and prayers Kevin...I hope you and your family find peace in the love she left you with

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I can't even imagine how tough that would be. Hopefully you have some good family and friends to help you through. I'll pray for you and your family. Stay strong.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Man that's terrible. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'm sorry for your loss Kevin Sad
Reply/Quote

So sorry for your loss Kevin.
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry to hear that Kevin. Glad the Bengals could give you a few rays of sunshine, and I hope that you find your way through this trying time.
Reply/Quote