Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
China Don
(10-21-2020, 05:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey! Who moved that goal post.

As I said: People will validate to support their agenda, I appreciate you providing the example.

And some lie.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 05:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Giuliani’s integrity is inversely proportional to his obsequiousness. At this point, does he have any integrity left?

None.   Had the country in the palm of his hands after 9/11 and pissed it all away becoming a tool for Russian dis-information supporting the Trump administration. His daughter seems to know what's going on better than he does, plus she doesn't have that crazy bulging eye thing going on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

As I said: People will validate to support their agenda, I appreciate you providing the example.

No one moved any goalposts.

My point all along has been that information from tax returns and attorneys for the Trump Organization are much more reliable than from a blind computer repairman who is biased in favor of the other side. 

So the judgement of validity is not just based on which agenda is supported.  Instead it is based on the reliability of the sources.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 05:57 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I haven't saw the word genius linked to Hunter anywhere. 

Well, if he really ran a multi-billion dollar business that controlled the foreign policy of the most powerful country on earth wouldn't that indicate that he was a bit of a genius?
Reply/Quote

Jeezus.

No one moved any "goal post."

No one is "validating to support their agenda"--except the guy who continually mischaracterizes and misdirects others points.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 07:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No one moved any goalposts.

My point all along has been that information from tax returns and attorneys for the Trump Organization are much more reliable than from a blind computer repairman who is biased in favor of the other side. 

So the judgement of validity is not just based on which agenda is supported.  Instead it is based on the reliability of the sources.

Yeah, we gotta go with those attorneys for Trump. Glad we've found common ground. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 07:28 PM)Dill Wrote: Jeezus.

No one moved any "goal post."

No one is "validating to support their agenda"--except the guy who continually mischaracterizes and misdirects others points.
I cannot believe I have to type this as most can figure it out:

Fred used a Lawyer's statement to support the validity of this report and said a Lawyer wouldn't lie for fear of losing his/her license

I stated that Rudy Guiliani (a central figure in the current Biden email thing) would be glad to know Fred felt that way

I'll leave it up to you to figure out where the goal post went after that or if it remained stationary.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 07:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I cannot believe I have to type this as most can figure it out:

Fred used a Lawyer's statement to support the validity of this report and said a Lawyer wouldn't lie for fear of losing his/her license

I stated that Rudy Guiliani (a central figure in the current Biden email thing) would be glad to know Trump felt that way

I'll leave it up to you to figure out where the goal post went after that or if it remained stationary.

Why would Rudy be glad to know what Trump thought of what Fred wrote?

Talk about your moving goal posts. Sheesh.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 07:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I cannot believe I have to type this as most can figure it out:

I stated that Rudy Guiliani (a central figure in the current Biden email thing) would be glad to know Fred felt that way

And I pointed out that, unlike Trumps tax or business attorney, Guliani is not practicing law and does not have to worry about losing his license.  He is nothing but a flunky/mouthpiece for Trump and does not need a law license to do that.  He is not signing off on tax returns.  He is not involved in any business dealings of the Trump organization that impose a fiduciary duty.

The goalposts were never moved.  You just did not understand what was being said.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 02:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And I pointed out that, unlike Trumps tax or business attorney, Guliani is not practicing law and does not have to worry about losing his license.  He is nothing but a flunky/mouthpiece for Trump and does not need a law license to do that.  He is not signing off on tax returns.  He is not involved in any business dealings of the Trump organization that impose a fiduciary duty.

The goalposts were never moved.  You just did not understand what was being said.

It's just your stance that Guiliani "does have to worry about losing his license", you don't know this. it's just something you came up with after reminded Rudy was also a lawyer who wouldn't lie.

I understand what was said

Reply/Quote
"have to worry" or not we have seen many people in Trump's orbit have zero problem lying or passing bad information if it helps Trump...including DJT himself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 11:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It's just your stance that Guiliani "does have to worry about losing his license", you don't know this.

I know he does not need a law license to do what he is doing right now.

I am sure he would no like to lose his license, but if he loses it it won't effect his job carrying water for Donald.
Reply/Quote