Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inability to watch yesterday's game
So, maybe yesterday it was a blessing of sorts, but going through all of my usual channels (NFL Bite, the links posted here) I could not get any of the feeds to work, even Buffstream. It kept coming back "server error" and one of the other streams had audio bleed problems before it froze out.

Is the NFL cracking down on them?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:38 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: So, maybe yesterday it was a blessing of sorts, but going through all of my usual channels (NFL Bite, the links posted here) I could not get any of the feeds to work, even Buffstream. It kept coming back "server error" and one of the other streams had audio bleed problems before it froze out.

Someone posted in the game thread that there were general server outages with the almighty internet yesterday. Maybe it was just bad luck and bad timing yesterday and you'll be good for future games?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:38 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: So, maybe yesterday it was a blessing of sorts, but going through all of my usual channels (NFL Bite, the links posted here) I could not get any of the feeds to work, even Buffstream. It kept coming back "server error" and one of the other streams had audio bleed problems before it froze out.

None of my usual ones worked and they had been working on Saturday for the NCAA. So, yes, maybe there was a crackdown. 
Reply/Quote
It was the Internet saving you from frustration.
Reply/Quote

Congratulations on your luck.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
NFL Bite was having bad audio issues prior to the start of the game.
After that, it was perfect.
Reply/Quote
I was having a tough time on mobile. Was able to catch the 4th quarter on my laptop.

Probably a crackdown on illegal streams. Might have to find other providers.
Reply/Quote