Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Indefinite Suspension? - Watson
(06-28-2022, 08:59 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if he wanted sex why not just hire prostitutes...

I guess because police sometimes set up sting operations to arrest people that hire prostitutes.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2022, 03:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You do realize all of these women were adults, rigth?

And there is no allegation of force or violence?

And he didn't drug them?

You honestly want a lifetime ban just because he asked adult women to have sex with him?

Wrong.....

Quote:The following day, on March 18 the third and most serious suit against Watson was filed. A massage therapist alleged that Watson sexually assaulted her in an office building in December of 2020, forcing her to perform oral sex on him.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2022, 03:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You do realize all of these women were adults, rigth?

And there is no allegation of force or violence?

And he didn't drug them?

You honestly want a lifetime ban just because he asked adult women to have sex with him?

What are you talking about? There are instances where he exposed himself and was trying to force sex upon unwilling massage therapists. 

These massage therapists weren't willing to have sexual acts with him. 

Deshaun Watson Accuser Ashley Solis Gives Her Account of What Happened - Sports4CLE, 5/25/22 - YouTube

Get a clue, man. You are literally the only person I've seen defending this POS. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Lol - you have to know this guy is just trolling everyone, right?

I know i am new-ish here, but this level of troll he exerts is so funny.

He is wrong about everything he Posts - no one can do that accidentally.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 02:52 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Lol - you have to know this guy is just trolling everyone, right?

I used to think that, but I honestly don't know anymore. I just think he's that contrarian. He's out here trying to show how much smarter he is than you even if it means having the worst takes ever. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 02:52 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Lol - you have to know this guy is just trolling everyone, right?

Fred isn't always wrong. But he DOES troll posters a lot and he IS wrong here for sure.

Deshaun Watson is a perv that needs to be punished for his weirdo ways.

That is not how you treat women. It isn't a coincidence that all of these message therapists they the same thing about him.

Dude has problems.

I am with you, I hope he is suspended for as long as possible. Him being a Stain is the topper.

(06-28-2022, 02:56 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I used to think that, but I honestly don't know anymore. I just think he's that contrarian. He's out here trying to show how much smarter he is than you even if it means having the worst takes ever. 

Same way I think. Then sometimes out of nowhere Fred has a great post lol
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2022, 05:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Except he didn't already serve a punishment, he received every dollar of his pay last season.  He was demanding a trade when all of the accusations came out, now there is info linking the Texans organization to facilitating many of these hookups.  Weather he committed a crime or not, calling him sitting out with pay a 'punishment', is like rewarding the guy for bad behavior.

Truth.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 03:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Fred isn't always wrong. But he DOES troll posters a lot and he IS wrong here for sure.

Deshaun Watson is a perv that needs to be punished for his weirdo ways.

That is not how you treat women. It isn't a coincidence that all of these message therapists they the same thing about him.

Dude has problems.

I am with you, I hope he is suspended for as long as possible. Him being a Stain is the topper.

Same way I think. Then sometimes out of nowhere Fred has a great post lol

I want to block him, but I dont want to miss out on the chuckles. 

Relating to this post, what he is saying is: at a haircut, or a teeth cleaning, or a general physical, or at the DMV, or a Job Interview; if you want to expose yourself and start to masterbate to the person in-front of you, it is completely fine up until the point they say please stop. 
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 03:32 PM)ATOTR Wrote: I want to block him, but I dont want to miss out on the chuckles. 

Relating to this post, what he is saying is: at a haircut, or a teeth cleaning, or a general physical, or at the DMV, or a Job Interview; if you want to expose yourself and start to masterbate to the person in-front of you, it is completely fine up until the point they say please stop. 

Sometimes it leads to hilarious posts, I just cannot stand how sometimes he derails a thread somebody worked hard on.

I have never put anyone on ignore on here, just limits what you can talk about but I understand if someone wants to ignore some.

For sure about Watson, like I said, dude has problems.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 02:48 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: These massage therapists weren't willing to have sexual acts with him. 

Deshaun Watson Accuser Ashley Solis Gives Her Account of What Happened - Sports4CLE, 5/25/22 - YouTube

She said the first time he touched her she objected and he never did it again.

She admits that she did not even tell his she was "offended".

She admits that he did not use any force or coercion.

She admits that she never went to law enforcement or tried to warn any other women in her profession of the problem with Watson until AFTER she filed a civil lawsuit.

(06-28-2022, 02:48 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Get a clue, man. You are literally the only person I've seen defending this POS. 

Just me and two separate grand juries that heard the evidence first hand.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 03:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sometimes it leads to hilarious posts, I just cannot stand how sometimes he derails a thread somebody worked hard on.

I have never put anyone on ignore on here, just limits what you can talk about but I understand if someone wants to ignore some.

For sure about Watson, like I said, dude has problems.

Yeah, ill just block him.  I dont want to get any dumber than I already am. 
Reply/Quote
I agree that it looks like Watson will get at least a full year suspension.

The problem I have is that so many people refuse to acknowledge the REALITY of the situation. The fact is that many women who give private massage also provide sexual services. Men are not to blame for this. Watson is not to blame for this. He used no force. He used no drugs. When the women said stop he stopped.

These women who provide private massage who act like they are disabled for life and can never work again because a man propositioned them are full of shit. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE WOMEN who charged Watson knew about how some women who do what they do also provide sexual services. They knew it before they ever went to any private residence to give a massage to a stranger. It is an unfortunate part of their job, but to claim that they were so shocked that they could not move or think when a customer propositioned them is ridiculous.

Robert Kraft did the exact same thing as Watson and no one claimed he should be barred for life from the NFL. But he was just a horny rich white man instead of a "sexual predator".
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2022, 04:57 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Yeah, ill just block him.  I dont want to get any dumber than I already am. 

Yeah right.  Refuse to even listen to any opinion that is different from yours or anyone who does not tell you exactly what you want to hear.

THAT is how to get smarter.Hilarious 
Reply/Quote
I'm seeing websites now saying that the Browns would be on the hook for something like 35 mil this year, but I thought they had made it so he would only make a million this year to reduce the financial burden on them and limit his losses?
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 10:13 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm seeing websites now saying that the Browns would be on the hook for something like 35 mil this year, but I thought they had made it so he would only make a million this year to reduce the financial burden on them and limit his losses?

They are on the hook for his signing bonus which is 45 million this year. If he is suspended the whole year his contract actually freezes and so he'd be on the 1 million salary next year. If it's a partial year suspension he makes the prorated amount of the salary.
Reply/Quote
The only sad part is what the Browns have done to all the other NFL teams - like us - who have a young Franchise Qb who will be up for a new contract in a year or 2. Bengals, Chargers, Ravens namely. The bills Allen contract looks like a steal compared to watsons

Not only did they trade an insane amount to get a QB who hopefully is suspended for years.

But, they also happened to give a guy with 25 civil cases pending(And more to come in the next few months) the first fully guaranteed contract in the NFL worth 20O+ Mill. I hope the new accusers we see pop up soon also bring criminal charges back at him as well.

I could laugh more at their incompetence if it wasn't going to **** us soon.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 10:18 AM)Au165 Wrote: They are on the hook for his signing bonus which is 45 million this year. If he is suspended the whole year his contract actually freezes and so he'd be on the 1 million salary next year. If it's a partial year suspension he makes the prorated amount of the salary.

When did they start freezing players contracts who are suspended? I was under the understanding the entire salary is in effect and is donated to charity. Are you sure you are correct?

I just think back to Ray Rice and Ravens were on the hook for his contract and he never played again, It killed their salary cap.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 10:49 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: When did they start freezing players contracts who are suspended? I was under the understanding the entire salary is in effect and is donated to charity. Are you sure you are correct?

I just think back to Ray Rice and Ravens were on the hook for his contract and he never played again, It killed their salary cap.

Fines go to charities. Contracts do not toll if they don't play enough games to accrue a season meaning they freeze in their place. Very sure I am correct.

Ray Rice wasn't suspended forever, they were on the hook for the dead cap hit that occurred with cutting him. They chose to cut him rather than wait for him to serve his suspension. 
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 10:56 AM)Au165 Wrote: Fines go to charities. Contracts do not toll if they don't play enough games to accrue a season meaning they freeze in their place. Very sure I am correct.

Yeah that is what I have read.

https://en.as.com/nfl/will-the-browns-still-pay-deshaun-watson-if-he-is-suspended-for-the-season-n/

Quote:However, if he is suspended for a full year, then his contract would be “tolled” or postponed for the whole season, and would begin in 2023 instead of this year. In this scenario, he would not be paid for the whole of 2022.

His $1 million paycheck for one year would take effect in 2023, which is when his agreement would begin, and his deal would run through 2027 instead of 2026.

There was a post on PFT when I did a Google search saying the same thing but I don't like linking to Florio articles.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 10:56 AM)Au165 Wrote: Fines go to charities. Contracts do not toll if they don't play enough games to accrue a season meaning they freeze in their place. Very sure I am correct.

Ray Rice wasn't suspended forever, they were on the hook for the dead cap hit that occurred with cutting him. They chose to cut him rather than wait for him to serve his suspension. 

OK Thanks for clarifying. Then I hope he gets suspended for 11 games. This way he gets credit for an accrued season and his contract ends after 2026 so the bonus money rolled over the life of the contract starts counting in 2022.

In order to accrue a season, a player must have been on (or should have been on*) full-play status for at least six regular-season games in a given season. A player under contract must report to his team's training camp on his mandatory reporting date in order to earn an accrued season.Mar 12, 2021
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote