Randy
1.02%
1 1.02%
Total 98 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indy Game Game Ball
The boys go into Indy and put a damper on the most hyped comeback story in recent NFL history. As always with the W we must award the game ball.
So who you got:

Andy Dalton: 243 passing yards, 2 TDs, 109.7 passer rating

Joe Mixon: 149 yards of total offense and 1 TD

AJ Green: 98 yards receiving and an amazing diving TD

Nick Vigil: All over the field with 11 tackles

Clayton Fejedelem: 10 tackles and a forced fumble to seal the game

Randy Bullock: perfect on the day including a 42 yarder

Bobby Hart: OK I’m playin’
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think it has to go to Mixon today.....
Reply/Quote
Mixon was a beast.
Defense I’d go Fej
Reply/Quote
Cedric Ogbuihi for not playing ! Yey Og!  

I'll go with Fed for coming off the bench, playing solid and of course THE FUMBLE! and for taking all the wind out of Indy's sails.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Andy did better than I thought. Still, Mixon's the one.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Tempted to go with Fej, but Mixon had a great game. Considering how worried we all were about the run game it has to go to him.

Reply/Quote
I think we need two balls this week. One for Mixon and one for Fejedelem. Honorable mention Andy for putting up a good and gutty game with the repeated illegal (and unflagged) hits and spotty blocking.
Reply/Quote
Voted Mixon but Fej is deserving.
Reply/Quote
One for Mixon and one for Fej.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Mixon played great. But Fej made play of the game. Throw in the fact he didn't start and got 10 tackles.
Reply/Quote
I'm proud of the whole damn team. Yes, even that line that still needs A LOT of work!! GOOD JOB FELLAS!!!

Reply/Quote
I voted Mixon.

But Fej had the play of the game.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The boys go into Indy and put a damper on the most hyped comeback story in recent NFL history. As always with the W we must award the game ball.
So who you got:

Andy Dalton: 243 passing yards, 2 TDs, 109.7 passer rating

Joe Mixon: 149 yards of total offense and 1 TD

AJ Green: 98 yards receiving and an amazing diving TD

Nick Vigil: All over the field with 11 tackles

Clayton Fejedelem: 10 tackles and a forced fumble to seal the game

Randy Bullock: perfect on the day including a 42 yarder

Bobby Hart: OK I’m playin’

Mixon for sure.

Hart will actually get some defense from me; the first sack, I believe, was supposed to be help from Redmond, but sure, he was beaten.

Second sack, he slipped and fell (happened to a ton of guys today).

Thought the line played quite well today.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
That's a hard one. Mixon was great as was Fej coming in for basically the whole game. But if I have to choose Fej since I'm a defensive guy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I'm giving it to Dalton. Triple dig QBR. His INT was due to our Center getting bullrushed into him and his pass being rushed. He placed the ball with good accuracy and on the TD to Green if I recall ran for a 1st down to extend the drive.

The defense should have been more dominant than they were. The Colts OLine was hurting and we barely got any pressure on the QB, not that getting to Luck would have mattered with the flags being thrown, the defense was giving up way to many plays and looked lost on the field.

I will say though that the defense did come through in the end, especially Fedjelam knocking the ball loose, scooping it up and then getting the score. So we played bend but don't break. However, I hope they can display more dominance than they did today.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:25 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Mixon was a beast.  
Defense I’d go Fej

Same. Mixon shown his talent today with a terribe RT.

Fej deserves it as well with his great play but had to vote Joe.

Fej needs to start that is all i know and we need a better RT or Hart really needs to improve.
Reply/Quote
Going to give the game ball to Mixon but Bates looked solid out there for being a rookie. He made alot of solid tackles and seemed to always be there to stop a play from going for more.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:28 PM)Joelist Wrote: I think we need two balls this week. One for Mixon and one for Fejedelem. Honorable mention Andy for putting up a good and gutty game with the repeated illegal (and unflagged) hits and spotty blocking.

Yes, Andy is a man, dude takes illegal hits all the time and gets up and never complains.

Such BS, but it is what it is.

BTW, thanks for keeping me updated in the Gameday thread Joelist, some only bytch, but you actually tell whats going on.

Thanks again. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Hart?!
Reply/Quote
Mixon and it's not close.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote