Randy
1.02%
1 1.02%
Total 98 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indy Game Game Ball
(09-09-2018, 07:45 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: 1. Mixon - Because that is exactly what we have all been waiting for. And he did it behind a below average line.
2. Fej - He gave my breath back to me - and stats don't lie.
3. Dalton - Most underrated QB in the NFL.
4. Vigil - Was all over the place but how many pass plays did he give up because the middle was gutted all day long? Honest question
5. Randy - Your kicks scare me man.

I think Randy scares us because of our previous kickers struggles. I hold my breath every time he kicks too, but he’s actually been very accurate for us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon he dominated today and helped me win in fantasy.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yes Andy took a couple of shots effectively identical to ones they flagged us for when they happened to Luck. Which of course points up the underlying issue - if you're going to have the rules fine - BUT THEY HAVE TO BE ENFORCED EQUALLY TO BOTH TEAMS. When you flag one team for a rule but not the other team the impression of "fixes" and such rightly comes into play.

Damn straight, and all too often the calls seem very one sided...on the other hand I usually feel like we get called for a lot of BS holds and the other team gets away with many just as egregious as the ones the Bengals are flagged for. Today it seemed like the Colts got called for quite a few holds though and didn’t seem like we did. I’ll bet good money the script is flipped when we play pitt who get away with holding left and right
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
(09-09-2018, 09:45 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I think Randy scares us because of our previous kickers struggles. I hold my breath every time he kicks too, but he’s actually been very accurate for us.

Agreed.  Bullock has been freaking great for us over the last (3) seasons, and is ~90% going back to the beginning of the 2016 season.  I'm sure it's more like 95%+ if we counted the pre-season field goals, as well.

I re-watched most of the game this afternoon and caught something the second time on the kick that was leaking right a little... if you look closely, you can see the Huber spinning the ball right as he hit the FG.  It was probably leaning that way on the hold after the spin to cause it to move.  Another thing that I didn't catch watching live is that the OL let the guy that laid out on the right side of the screen completely split the wing and the tackle to nearly block it.  Can't let guys in the backfield like that untouched on these critical kicks late in the game.
Reply/Quote
I gotta say Mixon.  Not only were his numbers good, but the threat of a run game opened up the playaction in the second half.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think a player who deserves a shout out is Tyler Boyd. If he's not hustling on that last AJ fumble there's a very good chance we don't win this one.

And to add to Andy's credit. If he doesn't hustle on his INT and make the tackle we give up 7 instead of getting the Brown INT

Good points on both.

Reply/Quote
Didn't Fej also have the other recovery that was called back on Dunlap's NONSENSE penalty?

Coming in relief to have a game like that has to win him the game ball
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 10:30 AM)TheGenoAtkinsDiet Wrote: Didn't Fej also have the other recovery that was called back on Dunlap's NONSENSE penalty?

Love your username lol

Reply/Quote
I voted Fej simply because he wasn't supposed to do what he did. While Mixon had a great game he is a starter and is expected to put up good numbers. When a backup comes in you expect them to be competent and not lose the game but nothing more. Fej was definitely more.

Second on the team with 10 total tackles (currently tied for 4th in the league) and the strip scoop and score to seal the game. This was one of the best performances coming off of the bench in Bengals history.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He complained today. He was PISSED after one non-call today.

I like seeing that fire though.

I liked seeing that too.  Didn't seem like he was whining.   Seemed like righteous indignation.  

Wasn't the only time they missed blatant transgressions against Dalton.   But that one was flagrant.  How the dickens do you miss that one???

They missed stuff on both sides of the ball, but they definitely protected Luck and ignored Andy
Reply/Quote
Trying to see who PFF had as our highest performer (It was Fej BTW) I ran across this twitter page:
https://twitter.com/PFF_Bengals

Some of you may find it interesting. They give kudos to Dre K and slam Redmond and Hart
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 01:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Trying to see who PFF had as our highest performer (It was Fej BTW) I ran across this twitter page:
https://twitter.com/PFF_Bengals

Some of you may find it interesting. They give kudos to Dre K and slam Redmond and Hart

I didn't notice Redmond too much, but Hart definitely deserved to be slammed.....Dre deserved the kudos, he played a very nice game.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 10:30 AM)TheGenoAtkinsDiet Wrote: Didn't Fej also have the other recovery that was called back on Dunlap's NONSENSE penalty?

Yes he did
Reply/Quote
Dalton. His tackle and TDs won us the game. Got wrecked for a first down too.

Watched a couple QBs give zero effort to stop a score like Dalton did this weekend.
Reply/Quote
Joe and we have been missing that for awhile now.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I voted Joe, but thought Nick had a solid game.
Reply/Quote