Jake
Joe
Chase
Trey
BJ
Germaine
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Indy Game Game Ball
I voted Trey, he's a monster! Best DE we have ever had. How did the Saints ever let this guy go?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Zac game balls went to

trey
BJ
Tanner Hudson and Chase Brown for their 1st TDs
and
DJ Ivey

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dominant on both sides of the ball as the boys knock off their 2nd Play Off team in a roll. So we get to award a Game Ball:

JAKE BROWNING: 275 yards, 2 TDSs, 1 INT, Passer Rating 122.7

JOE MIXON: 79 Rushing Yards, 46 Receiving Yards, 1 TD

CHASE BROWN: 25 Rushing Yards, 80 Receiving Yards, 1 TD

TREY HENDRICKSON: 2 Sacks, 1 "forced INT", made #75 his girlfriend

BJ HILL: Shutdown rushing game, 1 INT (Thank you Billy Price)

GERMAINE PRATT: 10 tackles, .5 Sack

#79*

I too was stuck on Chase or Hendrickson,but Hendrickson just dominated.

Earlier in the year, he was winning on pure speed, now he's winning with every move imaginable.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Jake. He shook off the debacle that was the second quarter meltdown and promptly led a TD drive that essentially sealed the win early in the third quarter.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 07:54 PM)pally Wrote: Zac game balls went to

trey
BJ
Tanner Hudson and Chase Brown for their 1st TDs
and
DJ Ivey

Yeah, DJ Ivey looked good. Huge fumble recovery and some passes defensed. Not bad for a 7th round pick (246 our of 259 picks) in the draft.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 07:37 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I voted Trey, he's a monster! Best DE we have ever had. How did the Saints ever let this guy go?

They thought he was benefitting from the pressure that Cameron Jordan caused.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Boy, this is tough. Can I do a King Solomon game ball? Cut it in half and give one half to Jake and the other half to Trey? Unfortunately, the half balls will just be a leather slabs.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:32 PM)QueenCity Wrote: They thought he was benefitting from the pressure that Cameron Jordan caused.

Many wanted to re-sign Carl Lawson. He has 4 tackles this year 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I voted for Jake, but feel like I shoulda voted for "Other" as in DEFENSE.
Reply/Quote
I voted Trey just because he got so much crap in the game day thread for the roughing penalty. One ticky tack call can’t ruin an otherwise stellar effort.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:42 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: I voted Trey just because he got so much crap in the game day thread for the roughing penalty. One ticky tack call can’t ruin an otherwise stellar effort.

Isn't it amazing how the nancys turn on our players so quickly?
Reply/Quote
In Honor of Jake and the rest of the season - new sig!

Not my best but it's what I'm going with lol
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:57 PM)QueenCity Wrote: In Honor of Jake and the rest of the season - new sig!

Not my best but it's what I'm going with lol
Maybe do something with this:

[Image: OIP.YchrB5usdFGOXmT6aVgg6gHaEK?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain]

Reply/Quote
Tanner Hudson been showing up every week He's becoming a good TE very rapidly
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Isn't it amazing how the nancys turn on our players so quickly?

I’m still turned. No game ball because of stupid penalty. Zero reason for it. I went Chase. Impressive first TD.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:37 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Tanner Hudson been showing up every week He's becoming a good TE very rapidly

Agreed! Man we missed having a reliable TE!

My vote goes to Trey. Dude is a consistent BEAST.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:43 PM)Whacked Wrote: Agreed! Man we missed having a reliable TE!

My vote goes to Trey. Dude is a consistent BEAST.

He played a great game I gave him a slight - due to the roughing call in first half. Wen with rookie Chase Brown
Reply/Quote
I was confused at first. I read the poll and thought Ja’Marr had a quiet day today why is he an option? Hope I have to get used to another Chase constantly in the running for the game ball.

I am going with Trey even though that was a really stupid penalty that cost them at the time.
However, he did an exceptional job of making up for it.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m still turned. No game ball because of stupid penalty. Zero reason for it.  I went Chase. Impressive first TD.

Reader was in his face over it. Not sure if he was consoling or admonishing, but he was definitely telling him to own it

Reply/Quote
Every week Jake Browning plays like a starting QB is a game ball week for him to me.
Reply/Quote