Jake
Joe
Chase
Trey
BJ
Germaine
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Indy Game Game Ball
(12-11-2023, 04:05 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Every week Jake Browning plays like a starting QB is a game ball week for him to me.

This ^^^^^^
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Hard to pick since it was a pretty dominant win on both sides. Defense only gave up 6 points, outside of the pick 6 browning threw, and even then it was a little lucky for the colts, the offense was strong and efficient. Went trey since he completely owned the LT and directly helped lead to a turnover.
Reply/Quote
There are a lot of people who deserve it, but I went with Chase Brown. He EXPLODED off that screen that I don’t think anyone was expecting. He finally provides us with someone outside of Chase who can take one to the house on any given play. I think this revelation is right up there wit Browning.

You can’t go wrong with any of these picks though.
Reply/Quote
Man, where is Coltsfan when we need him? I wonder if he now 'respects' the Bengals? Ninja

Jake Browning with another fantastic performance. If you didn't know and just blindly tuned in these last two games, you might think that Browning has been the QB all season.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:36 PM)pally Wrote: Trey just took over that game.  Set the tone from the 1st play

Trey is a true beast on the right side..
I always dream how great it would be to have a guy on left side that can bring half the heat he does.
Still waiting on Murphy to be that guy... he seems to be getting better.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 07:37 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I voted Trey, he's a monster! Best DE we have ever had. How did the Saints ever let this guy go?

Don't you remember? Trey was only a product of the line he was playing on.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:36 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Boy, this is tough. Can I do a King Solomon game ball? Cut it in half and give one half to Jake and the other half to Trey? Unfortunately, the half balls will just be a leather slabs.

They actually do this sometimes, mostly for QB's and Receivers of a record breaking catch. Cut the ball in half, sew them back together with panels from other balls, and both get the ball.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 02:22 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Reader was in his face over it. Not sure if he was consoling or admonishing, but he was definitely telling him to own it

Looked to me like it was consoling and just telling him to stay in his game.
Reply/Quote
I watched the whole game and don't remember a replay on the Hendrickson roughing the passer call. I heard the announcers address it and why it was a penalty, but I haven't been able to find a replay online. Was it egregious, or one of these iffy calls?
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 04:15 PM)Nepa Wrote: I watched the whole game and don't remember a reply on the Hendrickson roughing the passer call. I heard the announcers address it and why it was a penalty, but I haven't been able to find a replay online. Was it egregious, or one of these iffy calls?

It was a little late, but he didn't just bulldoze him either. He just kinda shoved him. It was a call that could go either way and been the right call. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 06:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dominant on both sides of the ball as the boys knock off their 2nd Play Off team in a roll. So we get to award a Game Ball:

JAKE BROWNING: 275 yards, 2 TDSs, 1 INT, Passer Rating 122.7

JOE MIXON: 79 Rushing Yards, 46 Receiving Yards, 1 TD

CHASE BROWN: 25 Rushing Yards, 80 Receiving Yards, 1 TD

TREY HENDRICKSON: 2 Sacks, 1 "forced INT", made #75 his girlfriend

BJ HILL: Shutdown rushing game, 1 INT (Thank you Billy Price)

GERMAINE PRATT: 10 tackles, .5 Sack

I went with Chase. Showed his speed (hit 22.05 MPH according to next Gen stats. Only Tyreek Hill has been faster this season (22.07mph).

He is proving to be the lightening we needed to Mixon’s thunder. If the offense can stay that balanced. They have a real shot.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 04:30 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: It was a little late, but he didn't just bulldoze him either. He just kinda shoved him. It was a call that could go either way and been the right call.

I would be furious if they didn’t call that for one of our QB’s. VERY stupid penalty by Trey.

Reply/Quote
Wasn't able to watch the game yesterday and waited until I did before voting. Had to vote for somebody on the Defense. So I
went with Trey Hendrickson with his 2 sack day and many pressures. BJ Hill was great as well on Defense stopping the run and
getting pressure, Reader was good, Pratt and Logan were good, the Secondary as a whole was good pretty much all day except
the 1 drive where Trey had his 1 boneheaded play that kept the drive going etc.

Jake played very good once again except for the pick 6 in which I don't know who's fault it was. Chase Brown just opens up this
Offense so much with his quicks and breakaway speed. Mixon had a great day as well and I think Chase Brown helps to push him.

Tee had a couple nice plays, but had a drop, Ja'Marr was good as well, but the OL honestly as a whole is looking so much better
and didn't allow a sack and were great on multiple screen passes to the backs. Great game, one at a time we can make our way
into the Playoff picture.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 06:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I would be furious if they didn’t call that for one of our QB’s. VERY stupid penalty by Trey.

The two steps was the bad part....the shove wasn't all that. There was some selling it on Minshew's part I felt like. 

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 10:10 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: The two steps was the bad part....the shove wasn't all that. There was some selling it on Minshew's part I felt like. 

Not that there’s ever a good time to take a penalty, but doing it on 3rd and long was the worst part.

I love Trey, but I’m going to call dumb for what it is. Just glad it didn’t end up costing them.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 10:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: The two steps was the bad part....the shove wasn't all that. There was some selling it on Minshew's part I felt like. 

Yeah, if he was going to take the penalty for the steps, he might as well have blasted Minshew. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 10:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not that there’s ever a good time to take a penalty, but doing it on 3rd and long was the worst part.

I love Trey, but I’m going to call dumb for what it is. Just glad it didn’t end up costing them.

Oh, I agree totally, and I also agree I would want the penalty if it was our QB, lol. 

(12-12-2023, 10:18 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, if he was going to take the penalty for the steps, he might as well have blasted Minshew. Ninja

Right? 

Reply/Quote