Other
2.82%
2 2.82%
Total 71 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indy Game Game Ball
(10-29-2017, 11:42 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Its not rare. Because people are open. Its just Our QB is running around like a chicken with its head cut off who is only capable of throwing the ball away and has zero accuracy on the move.

Our QB is at an 87 qbr for the year mainly because he put up a good qbr against the browns and colts. 

And people act like we have some world beating qb who has us razor close to a super bowl. When the dude has proven he shits his britches when the bright lights are on. 

Oh shut up.

The guy had a superb game with a ton of crap in his face.

Be objective for a damn moment, for once.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:01 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Oh shut up.

Sad thing is they were doing playaction boots to try to move thr pocket to give Dalton time...the offensive line was so bad he still had a defender in his face by the time he turned around after faking the handoff.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:01 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Oh shut up.

My bad. We almost had 250 yards passing against the worst defense in the league missing two of their best players. And we had to score a defensive TD to get the win at home.

Lets give all the credit to the guy on the field who is in charge of moving the football....

Yall are crazy. Im a homer with the best of them. But Dalton is playing like shit.

1 more td than turnover and padded his stats against the browns and colts..

Hasnt been the same QB since the broken thumb
Reply/Quote
Big Los!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:22 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: My bad. We almost had 250 yards passing against the worst defense in the league missing two of their best players. And we had to score a defensive TD to get the win at home.

Lets give all the credit to the guy on the field who is in charge of moving the football....

Yall are crazy. Im a homer with the best of them. But Dalton is playing like shit.

1 more td than turnover and padded his stats against the browns and colts..

Hasnt been the same QB since the broken thumb

He hasn't been the same QB since Whit/Boling/Bodine/Zeitler/Smith was the starting o line.  Dude....Mixon had what, 18 or 19 yards on the ground today?  There were defenders in the backfield all day, every play.

So, yes, your bad.  If you don't understand the importance of a line giving an offense the time to let plays develop....then it is VERY much your bad.

Today was the worst I've seen a unit play in a very long time, if not ever.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:13 PM)Sweetness Wrote: This is probably the worst the pass blocking has been all year. This was the first time I feel like you could really notice Dalton was getting pissed. Multiple times they shaking his jead, saying something to someone, and slamming his helmet dowb. Dalton stood in there on a couple throws  (especially the touchdown to Malone) and got popped.

Yeah....noticed the frustration as well. I was amazed at the level of shit that line put out there today. Alexander needed fired before they got to the locker room.  Pitiful, just pitiful.

Reply/Quote
he didnt play great. maybe for Dalton he played great. meanwhile if we are going by number Stafford threw for about 400 yards against the same D and no running game. we have set the bar really low. seriously fpr our quarterback.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:11 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: he didnt play great.  maybe for Dalton he played great.   meanwhile if we are going by number Stafford threw for about 400 yards against the same D and no running game.    we have set the bar really low.   seriously fpr our quarterback.

Well....Stafford is a bit better....and he didn't get his shit chilled all day long either.  His linemen don't wear skirts and squat to piss.

As for run games....we've never really had one either...look at the YPC stats over the last decade or so.  

People just can't look at the big picture.  So myopic ...

Reply/Quote
What I find ironic is all blame for this team always get placed on Mike Brown, Marvin Lewis and the coordinators. We can win the division or get wild cards but when a choke job occurs in the playoffs there is always seems to be only 1 singular excuse and it’s placed on the staff. The same staff that led us to the playoffs gets all the blame but never on the team or it’s leader. I know there is a coaching ownership problem but seriously get your heads out of the sand. You can’t make the same excuses repeatedly at some point your leader has to step up. It’s a coincidence that not 1 good game in the playoffs? Not 1. Best qb job in playoffs was from McCarron and they handcuffed him with a bs conservative offense playing not to lose till they actually were losing.

Some excel on the big stage some don’t

If it’s also a staff problem why would we push for fat Paulie to be the next head coach? Where was he groomed? Our best coordinators left and coincidentally they weren’t groomed here! Coincidence? No other teams are begging for Paulie or anyone else.

My 2 cents not a hater but a realist that an overhaul is needed
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 09:17 AM)Deanlj69 Wrote: What I find ironic is all blame for this team always get placed on Mike Brown, Marvin Lewis and the coordinators. We can win the division or get wild cards but when a choke job occurs in the playoffs there is always seems to be only 1 singular excuse and it’s placed on the staff. The same staff that led us to the playoffs gets all the blame but never on the team or it’s leader. I know there is a coaching ownership problem but seriously get your heads out of the sand. You can’t make the same excuses repeatedly at some point your leader has to step up. It’s a coincidence that not 1 good game in the playoffs? Not 1. Best qb job in playoffs was from McCarron and they handcuffed him with a bs conservative offense playing not to lose till they actually were losing.

Some excel on the big stage some don’t

If it’s also a staff problem why would we push for fat Paulie to be the next head coach? Where was he groomed? Our best coordinators left and coincidentally they weren’t groomed here! Coincidence? No other teams are begging for Paulie or anyone else.

My 2 cents not a hater but a realist that an overhaul is needed

Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 11:06 AM)Wyche Wrote: Mellow

Now that's irony.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is not an Andy Dalton or an oline thread. There are many of those to be found, This thread is to vote for and expound on who you think deserved the game ball today.

Yes vote for your guy say why if you like but no reason to trash the other choices to prove your pick was the one and only right choice.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Marvin threw it.  No one else is allowed to.

Whatever other problems I have with the guy, that was an outstanding challenge in terms of recognition and the speed with which he got it done.

Kudos Marvin
Reply/Quote
According to PFF Geno should be getting a little more love:

DT Geno Atkins, 93.9 overall grade

It was another monstrous performance from Atkins. He registered a sack and six other hurries on the day to go along with four stops in the run game. On the final fourth down of the game, Atkins got the critical pressure to force an errant throw.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:26 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Yes vote for your guy say why if you like, but no reason to trash the other choices to prove your pick was the one and only right choice.

It started out that way, until someone decided to rip those that voted for the QB.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 12:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: According to PFF Geno should be getting a little more love:

DT Geno Atkins, 93.9 overall grade

It was another monstrous performance from Atkins. He registered a sack and six other hurries on the day to go along with four stops in the run game. On the final fourth down of the game, Atkins got the critical pressure to force an errant throw.

Yep Geno had a nice game too.  However, without Dunlap's timely play, we lose.  Of course, as you noted, Geno contributed to that as well.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss anytime and today just might fit the bill, but there were so note worth performances. Time to award the Indy Game Game Ball:

ANDY DALTON: 17 of 29 for 243 yards. 2 TDs and a passer rating of 108.8

JOE MIXON: 109 total yards from scrimmage

TYLER KROFT: Team high 5 catches and stays healthy

CARLOS DUNLAP: 3 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT (pick 6)

DARQUESE DENNARD: 10 tackles, 1 PD

GENO ATKINS: 5 tackles, 1 sack

You know full well that we are scraping he bottom of the barrel when 5 catches and staying healthy gets you nominated for a game ball. Yeah, that's how bad this offense has become.

I vote Dunlap - He got it done, then knew what to do once he had the ball. Just think if he had gone to the ground and we had to count on our offense to punch that in for TD. Yikes, it wouldn't not have been a win I suspect.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:00 AM)Wyche Wrote: He hasn't been the same QB since Whit/Boling/Bodine/Zeitler/Smith was the starting o line.  Dude....Mixon had what, 18 or 19 yards on the ground today?  There were defenders in the backfield all day, every play.

So, yes, your bad.  If you don't understand the importance of a line giving an offense the time to let plays develop....then it is VERY much your bad.

Today was the worst I've seen a unit play in a very long time, if not ever.

I blame Mike Brown! I am also 100% sure that he does NOT understand the game at all.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 01:14 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I blame Mike Brown! I am also 100% sure that he does NOT understand the game at all.

Sure does seem that way.  Interesting that his father's first draft choice was a Center.....compared to the trash we trot out there at the position year in, and year out.

Reply/Quote