Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Injuries-AFC Championship week
I find it interesting that Matheui still hasn't cleared protocol after practicing in full the past couple days. I'm starting to wonder if he plays or not...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 08:33 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I find it interesting that Matheui still hasn't cleared protocol after practicing in full the past couple days. I'm starting to wonder if he plays or not...

I don't get how he's practicing if he hasn't cleared the protocol.

Are NFL practices no contact now?

I know they're lighter compared to what they used to be, but I figured they still had a little bit of contact........
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 08:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't get how he's practicing if he hasn't cleared the protocol.

I know they're lighter compared to what they used to be, but I figured they still had a little bit of contact........

That’s actually a dang good point. Lol

IN …..for an education on this…..
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 08:45 PM)Whacked Wrote: That’s actually a dang good point. Lol  

IN …..for an education on this…..

Yeah, I mean even risking bumping into someone or hitting the ground when diving for a ball seems like reason enough not to practice if he's still in the protocol...... 
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson cleared protocol completely on Friday before Saturday's game. Mathieu probably just needs to get the ok from the independent neurologist tomorrow

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Interesting that Tyrann Matthieu has not been activated yet. I expected it yesterday. It likely will still happen before game time but I wonder if it is gamesmanship or if Matthieu didn’t pass the exam with the neurologist yesterday

Reply/Quote
^Something’s gotta be holding this up!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:20 AM)pally Wrote: Interesting that Tyrann Matthieu has not been activated yet.  I expected it yesterday.  It likely will still happen before game time but I wonder if it is gamesmanship or if Matthieu didn’t pass the exam with the neurologist yesterday

Either way it is still gamesmanship waiting until last minute to announce and making the Bengals plan for either way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:31 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Either way it is still gamesmanship waiting until last minute to announce and making the Bengals plan for either way.

I don’t think him playing or not will change the game plan one iota. It just might mean JoeyB doesn’t have to check down as much

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 08:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't get how he's practicing if he hasn't cleared the protocol.

Part of clearing protocol is to get through a full practice with no symptoms. My guess is he had symptoms after the 1st practice, so he had to try again. I doubt he plays.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 03:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Was a good move too. I like Square.

The really encouraging thing is when his wife told him the Bengals called and wanted him, his response was he would love to be a Bengal next year. Then she told him they meant this week. Shows that he too, wants to play here and didn't come just to get a game check. I expect he will put forth full effort on the chance he might get signed here for next year.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:49 AM)pally Wrote: I don’t think him playing or not will change the game plan one iota.  It just might mean JoeyB doesn’t have to check down as much

Fair enough but I still call it a tad bit of gamesmanship
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
He’s playing

Argggg
Reply/Quote