Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Injuries-Divisional Playoff Week
It’s tough knowing Joseph Ossai could be playing right now. His surgery I read that it’s a 3 month recovery to heavy sports. He’s now at month 5 of that recovery. Hate the NFL rules with IR. Ossai could be giving us 15-20 snaps a game in obvious passing downs.
Reply/Quote
Pins and needles waiting today for update on Trey Hendrickson.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 04:32 PM)Nepa Wrote: Pins and needles waiting today for update on Trey Hendrickson.

He's at practice in uniform.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 04:57 PM)Big Boss Wrote: He's at practice in uniform.

Thank you!
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 04:57 PM)Big Boss Wrote: He's at practice in uniform.

Great news! Wink
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson a FULL PARTICIPANT in practice!!!! Still some concern for Tupou but in productive snaps he can give us on Saturday will be good

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:12 PM)Nepa Wrote: That chart says limited participation, not full participant. I am guessing the "progresses to full go" may mean he completed the limited (stage 4) and can now go to full participant (stage 5).

Chart says Hendrickson was FULL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Chart says Hendrickson was FULL

Yeah, I deleted my post, but too late! I was reading under Tuesday not today.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:15 PM)Nepa Wrote: Yeah, I deleted my post, but too late! I was reading under Tuesday not today.

It's all good Magoo.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Given that update, what's the likelihood he sits/plays?
Reply/Quote
Interesting that Janoris Jenkins, Titans #2 Corner, was out of practice today with an ankle injury.
Reply/Quote
This ESPN article says Derrick Henry "passes test with contact practice," but it also says "When asked if he would be activated for the game on Sunday, Henry smiled and said, "We'll see how this week goes."

I hope he is activated for a game on SUNDAY.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33100707/tennessee-titans-derrick-henry-passes-test-contact-practice

(The editors will probably get that Sunday changed to Saturday at some point.)
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:18 PM)BigStripedCat Wrote: Given that update, what's the likelihood he sits/plays?

95% that he plays...still has to clear the independent neurologist for game participation

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:22 PM)Au165 Wrote: Interesting that Janoris Jenkins, Titans #2 Corner, was out of practice today with an ankle injury.

and another corner Greg Mabin was added to the COVID list today too

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:22 PM)Au165 Wrote: Interesting that Janoris Jenkins, Titans #2 Corner, was out of practice today with an ankle injury.

Whoa, news just getting better for us by the minute. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 06:26 PM)pally Wrote: and another corner Greg Mabin was added to the COVID list today too

Yea he is like their 5th corner, which if Jenkins was out their 4th corner. The biggest implication here is COVID potentially being in the CB room. 
Reply/Quote
Trey Hendrickson and Josh Tupou are both a full go for Saturday

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 05:37 PM)pally Wrote: Trey Hendrickson and Josh Tupou are both a full go for Saturday

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 03:00 PM)pally Wrote: Per Zac

Trey Hendrickson is progressing positively through the concussion protocal. so it sounds like no setbacks so far.

Josh Tupou is practicing but today will be limited...fingers crossed that there is no setbacks

Larry Ogunjobi, on IR, will have surgery on the injured foot, so any hope of getting him back in 3 weeks is gone. He must have torn a ligament

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/scott-fowler/article258006143.html

According to this source Ogunjobi suffered a Lisfranc injury. Doesn’t specify what type of Lisfranc injury though.

https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/diseases--conditions/lisfranc-midfoot-injury/

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2473011420982275
Reply/Quote