Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Injuries-Divisional Playoff Week
How does one embed a tweet on this board? I never get it right. Help
Reply/Quote
Stanley Morgan is on the rehab field...everyone else is participating in practice to some degree

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 03:42 PM)pally Wrote: There is also a mystery player wearing #62 at practice.  Currently, no player has that number.  We may see an announcement later today

It is a white guy.  Must be Redmond coming back to play DT.  He was always known for his "nasty streak".  Maybe he should have been on defense all along.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 03:18 PM)pally Wrote: I was annoyed no one asked about Wren either.  Hopefully, we well know something more from practice.  

I got the impression that Daniels was out for an indeterminate time.  Groin pulls can be tricky for linemen.

Mike Hilton was injured?  I don't recall anything from Saturday and haven't seen anything in the media about him

Logan Wilson rolled into his right lower leg near the end of the 3rd quarter. Hilton returned later during the same series.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:08 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: How does one embed a tweet on this board? I never get it right. Help

what kind of device are you using?

Reply/Quote
Based on this, it looks like he is already on phase 4- non-contact training drills

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:36 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Based on this, it looks like he is already on phase 4- non-contact training drills

Yep,  came here to say that. Very good sign he is playing as long as he doesn't have regression from today's workout. 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:36 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Based on this, it looks like he is already on phase 4- non-contact training drills

So, is he in the non-contact training drills?   What was posted earlier was: Trey is in uniform and is participating in the stretching portion of practice.

If just stretching, that would be phase 3.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is a white guy.  Must be Redmond coming back to play DT.  He was always known for his "nasty streak".  Maybe he should have been on defense all along.

Ninja

Too short to be Hunt. Wonder why the secrecy?
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:12 PM)Nepa Wrote: So, is he in the non-contact training drills?   What was posted earlier was: Trey is in uniform and is participating in the stretching portion of practice.

Said he was doing drills. Drills are past stretching.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Too short to be Hunt. Wonder why the secrecy?

can't be Hunt anyway he's on Chicago's active roster

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 03:19 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Good news on Trey and Tupou. We really need them both back with the injuries to the D line.

If there were a game we had to lose Trey for this would be it IMO. Don’t expect the titans to throw a lot unless they are down big late. He’s a better pass rusher than run stuffer. Still huge to have him out there if he can go.

I expect him to go. Even if he was having issues I doubt he’d admit it. Should but doubt he would. As much as they want to take head injuries out of players hands they’ll always have some choice in the matter unless you just say any concussion is an automatic 14 days out minimum/etc.

Trey is also good with the run, they won;t need to throw alot if they can run the ball and control the clock 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm sure Cincinnati's crack reporters will reveal who #62 is any moment now...or not!
Reply/Quote
considering where we thought we were with the injury situation, this report is fantastic

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:12 PM)Nepa Wrote: So, is he in the non-contact training drills?   What was posted earlier was: Trey is in uniform and is participating in the stretching portion of practice.

He was also running drills.
Reply/Quote
Stole this from another thread:

"DT Doug Costin signed to the practice squad. He is the mysterious #62 seen at practice. He was a 3 year starter at Miami of Ohio who was on the Jags PS at some point at the beginning of the season. He played in 12 games in 2020 for the Jags getting 33 tackles."
Reply/Quote

I don’t think he can be. I think you can only progress one step a day.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 08:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t think he can be. I think you can only progress one step a day.

Just looking at what he is doing compared to the protocol. He’s doing drills, which is specifically listed in phase 4. It’s all speculation, but either way, unless he has a set back, he’s playing.
Reply/Quote
What's the Titans injury report looking like? I don't see that being talked about at all.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 11:29 AM)Big Boss Wrote: What's the Titans injury report looking like?  I don't see that being talked about at all.

That's because it is as clean as ours is.  Their big injury question mark is whether Derrick Henry will play and if so how much

Reply/Quote