Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-Super Bowl
The Bengals put out an estimated injury report today despite not practicing. This is what the assumed each player to doing at an actual practice. It would be nice to see Cam Sample's status move to limited instead of DNP

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hendrickson must have exhaustion.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Hendrickson and Hubbard both ran marathons Sunday
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 07:01 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Hendrickson and Hubbard both ran marathons Sunday

I could feel it in MY body when they showed Hendrickson on the sideline gasping for air.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 07:33 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I could feel it in MY body when they showed Hendrickson on the sideline gasping for air.

Was an awesome chess match between Mahomes and Hendrickson on that play and later on with Hubbard.

Love these guys, no give up in them.
Reply/Quote
2/3/22

CJ Uzomah-DNP

Stanley Morgan-limited
Josh Tupou-Limited
Cam Sample-limited

Trey Hendrickson-no designation

Reply/Quote
If you watched the Mic’d up video you see Hendrickson just sitting on the bench when everyone else was running around celebrating the game winning FG. The man was literally too exhausted to get up and celebrate with his teammates.

Rest up big guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
With the injury to Uzomah, I just noticed Eifert is available as a free agent, shame he can't suit up for a game, but I don't know if they are able to sign him this late
Reply/Quote
Free agent rules haven't changed. They can add anyone to the roster up until 4PM the 12th. Realistically, though it would not be a good idea. We have 2 TEs on the practice squad who can be elevated if need be

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 06:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If you watched the Mic’d up video you see Hendrickson just sitting on the bench when everyone else was running around celebrating the game winning FG. The man was literally too exhausted to get up and celebrate with his teammates.

Rest up big guy.

He left it ALL on the field.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 09:08 PM)pally Wrote: Free agent rules haven't changed.  They can add anyone to the roster up until 4PM the 12th.  Realistically, though it would not be a good idea.  We have 2 TEs on the practice squad who can be elevated if need be

Actually, both Moss and Schreck are currently on IR. The inly TE on the PS is Chris Myarick. Though now I also notice that we now list WR Scotty Washington as a TE (he is 6'5", 247). 
Reply/Quote
I hate how these practice notes excludes practice squad guys. I want to know if Daniels is practicing.
Reply/Quote
2/4 report

only change was Carman being added to the DNP list with his back. He was listed as a full participant yesterday with a back injury

Uzomah-DNP
Carman-DNP (back)

Morgan-limited
Sample-limited
Tupou-limited

Reply/Quote
2/5 report

Carman remained out of practice with a back injury

Cam Sample, Stanley Morgan, and Josh Tupou are still limited

CJ Uzomah has entered the active rehab portion of the recovery and was working with Nick Cosgray at practice today

This was their last practice until Wednesday. Tomorrow is an off day. Monday is tied up with all-day media commitments and meetings. There is not usually a physical practice on Mondays anyway. And Tuesday, the usual off day, will be a travel day

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 08:59 PM)pally Wrote: 2/5 report

Carman remained out of practice with a back injury

Still don't love the idea of taking 300+lb guys with preexisting back issues.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 08:37 PM)sloSTI Wrote: With the injury to Uzomah, I just noticed Eifert is available as a free agent, shame he can't suit up for a game, but I don't know if they are able to sign him this late

I like Eifert, but no, a solid no.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 06:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If you watched the Mic’d up video you see Hendrickson just sitting on the bench when everyone else was running around celebrating the game winning FG. The man was literally too exhausted to get up and celebrate with his teammates.

Rest up big guy.

He is a true warrior on the football field. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 10:44 PM)Go Cards Wrote: He is a true warrior on the football field. 

Hendrickson, Hubbard and the DL are ridiculously conditioned. What they did to mahomes was incredible.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 01:57 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Hendrickson, Hubbard and the DL are ridiculously conditioned.  What they did to mahomes was incredible.

Absolutely

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2022, 01:57 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Hendrickson, Hubbard and the DL are ridiculously conditioned.  What they did to mahomes was incredible.

Yeah without their motors we would be one and done.
Reply/Quote