Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries from Saints game
(10-16-2022, 10:31 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: If it makes you feel better they hate me for being right....

You're always welcome in Bigzo's house Tony.

Yeah, except ... you're NOT Bigzo.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Still no update on Logan Wilson

Josh Tupou is in a walking boot after his calf injury yesterday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 03:34 PM)pally Wrote: Still no update on Logan Wilson

Josh Tupou is in a walking boot after his calf injury yesterday

Thank you for the update. I keep checking back just to see if there is any information anywhere on Logan Wilson. 
Reply/Quote
Zac said he is hopeful that Logan is day to day  correction...Logan is week to week and they are still gathering information

Josh Tupuo is week to week with his calf injury

Jeff Gunter dislocated his kneecap and is also week to week.  Jonah played yesterday a week after a kneecap dislocation but of course there are different degrees and different positional concerns

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Man, sure hope Logan's injury isn't terrible. That sucks it being the same shoulder, reinjuring it is usually worse
than if he injured the other one. Reoccurring injuries suck and we need Logan, good thing I still like our other LB's
in ADG, Pratt, Bailey, Johnston etc.

Saw Jay Tufele make some nice run stops, might be a great pickup that gets us through until Reader can come
back. That is rough with Gunter if that is an ACL. Tupou also getting banged up is a concern if Shelvin cannot show
something but Tufele showing well makes me feel better.

Rough game for injuries though for sure. Next men up.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 04:18 PM)pally Wrote: Zac said he is hopeful that Logan is day to day  correction...Logan is week to week and they are still gathering information

Jeff Gunter dislocated his kneecap and is also week to week.  Jonah played yesterday a week after a kneecap dislocation but of course there are different degrees and different positional concerns

Ahhh, thanks Pally. Not near as bad as we initially thought then. Great news honestly. I was scurred there for a minute. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 04:18 PM)pally Wrote: Zac said he is hopeful that Logan is day to day  correction...Logan is week to week and they are still gathering information

(10-17-2022, 05:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Ahhh, thanks Pally. Not near as bad as we initially thought then. Great news honestly. I was scurred there for a minute. Mellow

I'd say week to week is worse than day to day
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Clay Johnston hits like a truck and I thought he played well towards the end of last year. I believe that Logan Wilson has missed time each year due to an injury, which is unfortunate because he's a rare blend of coverage and enforcer. I'm a little bit concerned about the defense line and make no mistake about it. Reader is sorely missed and he cannot be replaced so easily.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote