Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week 13
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 02:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Load him up with antibiotics and chicken soup. He'll be ready to go Sunday. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 02:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Load him up with antibiotics and chicken soup. He'll be ready to go Sunday. 

Yep. I got scared when I saw the first tweet. Thought he got hurt in practice. An illness with a couple days to get better we can deal with.

Reply/Quote
Could be flu since it's going around badly now. Wonder if the Bengals organization recommends flu shots for their players to try to minimize exposure?
Reply/Quote
this is interesting

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 02:56 PM)pally Wrote: this is interesting

Well he's not playing then. Another big game for Samaje....
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 02:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

(12-02-2022, 02:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Load him up with antibiotics and chicken soup. He'll be ready to go Sunday. 

(12-02-2022, 02:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. I got scared when I saw the first tweet. Thought he got hurt in practice. An illness with a couple days to get better we can deal with.

I hope it's not the same flu I'm just getting over. I had a fevor for 5 days and couldnt keep anything down. I lost 17 pounds I had to go to the hospital and get an IV of fluids. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 02:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well he's not playing then. Another big game for Samaje....

I would almost rather it be Samaje. We are way more unpredictable with Samaje as he can do everything well (not amazing, but more well rounded, including pass blocking). We are going to have to put up points and can’t have drive killing sacks where the RB misses an assignment.
Reply/Quote

Sure hope so, we will need his tackling in this one big time.

(12-02-2022, 02:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. I got scared when I saw the first tweet. Thought he got hurt in practice. An illness with a couple days to get better we can deal with.

Scared me too. Twitch

(12-02-2022, 02:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well he's not playing then. Another big game for Samaje....

Cool, more than fine with me. I did think that if he did come back he would be highly motivated like you said earlier
with how well Samaje has played in his absence but we cannot have poor blitz pickup in this game.

(12-02-2022, 03:01 PM)Synric Wrote: I hope it's not the same flu I'm just getting over. I had a fevor for 5 days and couldnt keep anything down. I lost 17 pounds I had to go to the hospital and get an IV of fluids. 

Rough. 

(12-02-2022, 03:12 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I would almost rather it be Samaje. We are way more unpredictable with Samaje as he can do everything well (not amazing, but more well rounded, including pass blocking). We are going to have to put up points and can’t have drive killing sacks where the RB misses an assignment.

Damn rights. The Chiefs are too good of a team to have those types of mistakes that Mixon was making earlier in the season.

Samaje would be the right call to be in most of the time even if Mixon was 100% and ready to go and not just being the 3rd 
down back, like you said he makes us way more unpredictable out there which is key in beating a good team in the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
Game

Questionable
Logan Wilson-illness
Joe Mixon-concussion
Ja'Marr Chase-hip

everyone else is good to go.

KC is in equally good shape

Out
WR Kadarius Toney

Questionable
DE Deon Bush

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:29 PM)pally Wrote: Game

Questionable
Logan Wilson-illness
Joe Mixon-concussion
Ja'Marr Chase-hip

Out
WR Kadarius Toney

Questionable
DE Deon Bush

Toney being out is big. Scantling and Juju are the only WR's I know now for them.

Hope Logan gets over that flu, we need him.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Toney being out is big. Scantling and Juju are the only WR's I know now for them.

And that meddling TE too.

Reply/Quote

Expecting Logan will rub some dirt on it and play.

But really that flu is no joke. Have not had it but our Emergency Room had such an overflow that we had to make a makeshift ER out of the surgery waiting room. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:29 PM)pally Wrote: Game

Questionable
Logan Wilson-illness
Joe Mixon-concussion
Ja'Marr Chase-hip

Out
WR Kadarius Toney

Questionable
DE Deon Bush

It may be a small list but we need those guys to play in this game, hopefully they can.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Toney being out is big. Scantling and Juju are the only WR's I know now for them.

There's Mecole Hardman as well. He is a solid receiver, incredibly fast.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 10:50 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: There's Mecole Hardman as well. He is a solid receiver, incredibly fast.

Hardman is on IR.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I hope Chase can play.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 11:02 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Hardman is on IR.

Thanks, I missed that he was injured. 
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 03:58 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Expecting Logan will rub some dirt on it and play.

But really that flu is no joke. Have not had it but our Emergency Room had such an overflow that we had to make a makeshift ER out of the surgery waiting room. 

Great and I just realized I haven’t gotten a flu shot this year. I don’t expect I’d end up in the ER but it sounds like a bad one. On the upside, a 17 lb weight loss as mentioned earlier wouldn’t be the worst thing. 210 would be a pretty good weight for me.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 11:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Great and I just realized I haven’t gotten a flu  shot this year. I don’t expect I’d end up in the ER but it sounds like a bad one. On the upside, a 17 lb weight loss as mentioned earlier wouldn’t be the worst thing. 210 would be a pretty good weight for me.

lol. I was just thinking that i'm at that stage where losing that last 10-15 is the hardest and wouldn't mind a little help there.  Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote