Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week 13
(12-03-2022, 11:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Great and I just realized I haven’t gotten a flu  shot this year. I don’t expect I’d end up in the ER but it sounds like a bad one. On the upside, a 17 lb weight loss as mentioned earlier wouldn’t be the worst thing. 210 would be a pretty good weight for me.

(12-03-2022, 01:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. I was just thinking that i'm at that stage where losing that last 10-15 is the hardest and wouldn't mind a little help there.  Ninja

Yea that sounds like good news for alot of people lol. I'm a little different I have problems holding my weight so I'll be a month gaining that 17lbs back. I was 186 before being sick I'm 169 now (That's at 6'2 1/2).
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 02:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Yea that sounds like good news for alot of people lol. I'm a little different I have problems holding my weight so I'll be a little over a month gaining that 17lbs back. I was 186 before being sick I'm 169 now (That's at 6'2 1/2).

Stickman! Tongue

We're about the same height but i currently weigh 215. I go to the gym 3x a week and that "gives me an excuse" to snack a bit more than i should, which leads to complaining about not being able to drop about 10-15. It's a vicious cycle, man. 

And i'm convinced that when it gets cold my body goes "well, time to hang on to a few extra lbs for the cold!"

I'll never have 10% body fat but i would like to get it down in the teens. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 02:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Yea that sounds like good news for alot of people lol. I'm a little different I have problems holding my weight so I'll be a month gaining that 17lbs back. I was 186 before being sick I'm 169 now (That's at 6'2 1/2).

Nobody likes you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 02:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stickman! Tongue

We're about the same height but i currently weigh 215. I go to the gym 3x a week and that "gives me an excuse" to snack a bit more than i should, which leads to complaining about not being able to drop about 10-15. It's a vicious cycle, man. 

And i'm convinced that when it gets cold my body goes "well, time to hang on to a few extra lbs for the cold!"

I'll never have 10% body fat but i would like to get it down in the teens. 

Yea I have a home Gym. It's an excellent way to burn all of the carbs I have to eat and muscle weighs more so it helps maintain my weight lol. I've been on a high carb diet since high school.

(12-03-2022, 03:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Nobody likes you.

Lol theres a trade off I would love to have a real week of sleep. I've never had an entire week were I've sleep at least 8 hours every night...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 03:01 PM)Synric Wrote: I hope it's not the same flu I'm just getting over. I had a fevor for 5 days and couldnt keep anything down. I lost 17 pounds I had to go to the hospital and get an IV of fluids. 

Rumor has it that a respiratory infection is going through the Chief's locker room including hitting Travis Kelce.  If true this will impact the game.  You can't run in cold weather if you can't breath well

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 04:31 PM)pally Wrote: Rumor has it that a respiratory infection is going through the Chief's locker room including hitting Travis Kelce.  If true this will impact the game.  You can't run in cold weather if you can't breath well

That might be one of those things where someone just wants their 15 minutes of fame and it's a bunch of BS. 

Famous or infamous, 'what does it matter', these days. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Thuney has been downgraded to questionable for tomorrow.

Reply/Quote
Any new news on whether Mixon has passed concussion protocol?? I like Samaje just fine, but wouldn't mind a more balanced situation where they rotate series.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 11:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Great and I just realized I haven’t gotten a flu  shot this year. I don’t expect I’d end up in the ER but it sounds like a bad one. On the upside, a 17 lb weight loss as mentioned earlier wouldn’t be the worst thing. 210 would be a pretty good weight for me.

Understand, 5'10" and just dropped 20 to get too 240lbs., not stopping until I'm in the 220's again. Really 220 is as low as I can get and will look the same size as someone my height that weighs 190 when I'm at 220 lbs for some reason. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 08:51 PM)TigerStripes Wrote: Any new news on whether Mixon has passed concussion protocol?? I like Samaje just fine, but wouldn't mind a more balanced situation where they rotate series.

he hasn't been ruled out yet

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 01:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. I was just thinking that i'm at that stage where losing that last 10-15 is the hardest and wouldn't mind a little help there.  Ninja

My wife claims she's going to withhold services if I don't lose weight. Maybe someone needs to come to KY to give it to me.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 07:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Thuney has been downgraded to questionable for tomorrow.

Being downgraded as questionable today doesn’t really bode well for him. I guess it could be a sickness.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Thinking of weight gain for the first time in my entire life I have a gut and it all started about 6 months ago when I began to recover from emergency surgery. At the time of surgery I was down to around 120. Now I'm back to normal, around 170, but I look more like a really flat chested pregnant woman than anything else..LOL  Hey..at my age I guess I've finally earned my gut..but seeing it on myself looks really strange to me.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:40 AM)grampahol Wrote: Thinking of weight gain for the first time in my entire life I have a gut and it all started about 6 months ago when I began to recover from emergency surgery. At the time of surgery I was down to around 120. Now I'm back to normal, around 170, but I look more like a really flat chested pregnant woman than anything else..LOL  Hey..at my age I guess I've finally earned my gut..but seeing it on myself looks really strange to me.

wrong forum 
Reply/Quote
Mixon still has not cleared concussion protocol and is unlikely to play today. 

Link.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs added starting DE Frank Clark to the injury report this morning with an illness. He is questionable. If he can't go or can't go the entire game...his back up is former Bengal Carlos Dunlap

Reply/Quote
How is Logan looking? Any update on his illness?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 04:31 PM)pally Wrote: Rumor has it that a respiratory infection is going through the Chief's locker room including hitting Travis Kelce.  If true this will impact the game.  You can't run in cold weather if you can't breath well

Well that's not good, because their linemen are going to be breathing all over ours, and next week it will be in our locker room
Reply/Quote