Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries week 15
(12-17-2021, 08:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same, don't care for Prince after that showing against the Chargers. Heck, Carman would be a thought at RT, heard Prince 
won't play anyways for some reason and FJ is going to start at RT which I don't really care for either. This is our biggest 
question right now, RT. Someone has to step up and play well for us to start winning games again. I don't think FJ or Prince
are the guys. Could be one of the young guys in Adeniji, Carman or D'Ante Smith. I honestly like all of their upside.

Just the inexperience could bite us in the ass with penalties for all we know.

at 24 years old, it is hard to consider either Johnson or Adeniji as the old guys

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We NEED to activate Waynes, so I can finally get the WEBB defensive backfield I hoped for:

Waynes
Eil
Bell
Bates
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 10:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We NEED to activate Waynes, so I can finally get the WEBB defensive backfield I hoped for:

Waynes
Eil
Bell
Bates

Last time we had a Webb in the secondary it didn’t trap much…

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2021, 11:57 PM)pally Wrote: I guess this list is still shorter than War and Peace

That book is on my shelf and I swear I'll read it before I die.  Geez, 1136 pages.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 11:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That book is on my shelf and I swear I'll read it before I die.  Geez, 1136 pages.

When I read a large book, I drink beer. I don't remember anything, but at least I can say I read it.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2021, 11:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That book is on my shelf and I swear I'll read it before I die.  Geez, 1136 pages.

Try reading Romance of the 3 Kingdoms.

Then come talk to me Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote