Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries week 3
(09-22-2023, 03:23 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I think he’s going to play and hopefully make it through he game. Although it would be interesting to watch them have to direct snap it to Mixon or Boyd on every play.
It is good to see Ossai going full at practice. Last weeks game showed that they need all the pass rush help they can get.

If I am seeing this correctly, then this is my 3,000th post on here.
Is this like 3k hits in the MLB where I’m an automatic HOFer (as long as I didn’t bet on baseball)?

Exactly the same thing. We'll all attend the HOF ceremony with tears in our eyes..  Cry Wait..Wanna bet?  Wink
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 02:52 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: I am guessing a lot of you either didn't play sports or were fortunate enough to never have a knee, hammy, calf injury. Sleeves like that will alter your gait. He might have a limp, but it would be tough to get a for sure answer with him wearing that.

Never wore a sleeve, but I hyperextended a knee one year, and the brace made me limp worse than the pain ever did.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'd say with them not signing anyone (until letting Greir walk) he should be set to play.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 03:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: Never wore a sleeve, but I hyperextended a knee one year, and the brace made me limp worse than the pain ever did.

My least favorite injury was dislocating my left knee, then dislocating my right knee while on crutches for the left one lol
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 03:37 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: My least favorite injury was dislocating my left knee, then dislocating my right knee while on crutches for the left one lol

Flippin Ouch. Lol
Reply/Quote
Burrow throwing in individual drills today. Dropping back and dropping dimes...good sign.

There was also of Burrow riding around in Mike Browns golf cart with him today...wonder what on earth that conversation was about...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 03:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Burrow throwing in individual drills today. Dropping back and dropping dimes...good sign.

There was also of Burrow riding around in Mike Browns golf cart with him today...wonder what on earth that conversation was about...

When fans dump trash on your lawn don’t take it personally.
Reply/Quote
JoeyB was limited but just to keep this thread interesting look who joined him on the injured list

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 03:23 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I think he’s going to play and hopefully make it through he game. Although it would be interesting to watch them have to direct snap it to Mixon or Boyd on every play.
It is good to see Ossai going full at practice. Last weeks game showed that they need all the pass rush help they can get.

If I am seeing this correctly, then this is my 3,000th post on here.
Is this like 3k hits in the MLB where I’m an automatic HOFer (as long as I didn’t bet on baseball)?

Nope. HOF around here is like every other HOF in history: gotta be popular to get in. Sorry.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 05:37 PM)pally Wrote: JoeyB was limited but just to keep this thread interesting look who joined him on the injured list

Bengals vs Rams Friday Injury Report has Joe Burrow going limited - Cincy Jungle
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 05:47 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Nope. HOF around here is like every other HOF in history: gotta be popular to get in. Sorry.  Mellow

Well if you need me I will be curled up on the floor sobbing uncontrollably.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 05:37 PM)pally Wrote: JoeyB was limited but just to keep this thread interesting look who joined him on the injured list

Be nice to see JoeyO get out there
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 07:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Be nice to see JoeyO get out there

I think he might actually be a big help.  He's the closest thing we have to a speed rusher.
Reply/Quote

Irv Smith Jr being hurt is about a 0.5/10 on the surprise scale.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
If Irv could stay on the field he’d be a weapon.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Burrow was throwing today and using the calf muscle leg properly to drive his motion - dropped dimes.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 09:20 PM)samhain Wrote: I think he might actually be a big help.  He's the closest thing we have to a speed rusher.

Is Ossai really going to help much?  Last year he had 4 sacks for the entire season including playoffs.  His PFF grade was 55.3
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 03:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Burrow throwing in individual drills today. Dropping back and dropping dimes...good sign.

He's just taking over BJGEs role....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 10:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: Burrow was throwing today and using the calf muscle leg properly to drive his motion - dropped dimes.

nice, but Aaron Donald.
Reply/Quote
per Zac after Sat practice. Joe will be listed as questionable. We still have 48 hours to go. He looked good.

It will be start or inactive for Joe. No back up role

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote