DNP

Tee-ankle
Jonah-knee
Collins-back/vet

limited
Hurst-groin
Asiasi-ankle
Perine-abdomen

The Saints are beat up. Their DNP list included their top 4 WRs Thomas, Olave, Landry, Harty. Also CB Lattimore. Taysom Hill and Jamies Winston were both limited

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
When I think of wasted roster spots my mind turns to the likes of Asiasi.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only change from yesterday is Collins moving from DNP to limited. For the Saints, Chris Olave moved from DNP to limited. He is in the concussion protocol. All their other WRs remained DNP.

Reply/Quote
Could have had OJ Howard instead of Asiasi. Even with a backup caliber player as his QB, Howard has put up 5 catches/72 yards (14.4 avg)/2 TDs (2 of the only 5 TDs that offense has thrown).

Sure would rather have Chase/Boyd/Hurst/Howard than Chase/Boyd/Thomas/Hurst.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 08:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Could have had OJ Howard instead of Asiasi. Even with a backup caliber player as his QB, Howard has put up 5 catches/72 yards (14.4 avg)/2 TDs (2 of the only 5 TDs that offense has thrown).

I think they were caught off guard when they were able to claim 3 players off of waivers from the 31st spot.  It made for all sorts of roster maneuvers they didn't expect to make including not being able to sign OJ Howard

Reply/Quote
Marshawn Latimore on chase.

Cover 2 to stop Burrows favorite verticals.

GGs.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 09:51 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Marshawn Latimore on chase.

Cover 2 to stop Burrows favorite verticals.

GGs.

Lattimore injured his abdomen last Sunday.  He has not practiced this week

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 08:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Could have had OJ Howard instead of Asiasi. Even with a backup caliber player as his QB, Howard has put up 5 catches/72 yards (14.4 avg)/2 TDs (2 of the only 5 TDs that offense has thrown).

So OJ isn't a complete bust like I was told when I was arguing for him over Asiasi eh?

Yes, would much rather have the prior list of weapons you mention TLL. Should of added OJ Howard instead of Asiasi, 
at least from what we have seen so far. There is no question who is the more talented pass catcher and you need this 
with your TE's just as much as good blocking.

(10-14-2022, 12:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Great news. 

I hope just cause Lattimore is banged up they don't double Chase, but if they do double Chase we will need Tee, Boyd
and Hurst to really step up to win. Chase hasn't been able to beat those double teams, I thought if Lattimore was going 
to single him Chase would have his big game of the season similar to Jefferson when Lattimore singled him.
Reply/Quote
Williams and Hurst are both questionable with a high probability of playing

Higgins is questionable with a decision to be made after Sunday warm-up

Reply/Quote
No Thomas, Landy, or Lattimore for the Saints. Olave is questionable until he clears concussion protocol which if everything is oj should be tomorrow. With 5 players ruled out for Sunday it is probable that some of these questionable players will be active but won't play

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 06:11 PM)pally Wrote: No Thomas, Landy, or Lattimore for the Saints.  Olave is questionable until he clears concussion protocol which if everything is oj should be tomorrow.  With 5 players ruled out for Sunday it is probable that some of these questionable players will be active but won't play

Was looking forward to lattimore playing chase straight up. Now it'll be that dreaded cover 2 that we can't crack 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 07:07 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Was looking forward to lattimore playing chase straight up. Now it'll be that dreaded cover 2 that we can't crack 

Gotta just start taking some shots and trusting our guys that come down with it. Don’t force it too much, but at least take some shots.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
This better be a blow out. There is absolutely no reason this game should be close with as many injuries NO has.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:20 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: This better be a blow out. There is absolutely no reason this game should be close with as many injuries NO has.

True, but, we aren’t sure how NO will adjust and won’t really know how to play against these adjustments until the actual game. Kamara seems to be getting back to his old form and I just have a bad feeling their gimmicky shit with Taysom will give us fits.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:38 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: True, but, we aren’t sure how NO will adjust and won’t really know how to play against these adjustments until the actual game. Kamara seems to be getting back to his old form and I just have a bad feeling their gimmicky shit with Taysom will give us fits.

I've had the same thought throughout the week about Taysom. He'll probably run all over us and maybe catch or throw a TD as well.
Reply/Quote
Higgins gonna play? I see gametime decision...
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:04 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I've had the same thought throughout the week about Taysom. He'll probably run all over us and maybe catch or throw a TD as well.

Nah, they are equipped on defense for these types.. Shut Lamar down constantly.. Taysom isn't gonna beat you throwing either..
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:16 AM)Tony Wrote: Nah, they are equipped on defense for these types.. Shut Lamar down constantly.. Taysom isn't gonna beat you throwing either..

I don't know if I would say that. He had a poor game passing, but he was still effective running. He always has been against Cincinnati. Taysom could do some damage with this legs, for sure. 
Reply/Quote