Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week 9
(11-04-2022, 10:16 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Why is Awuzie on the injury report? Shouldn't they be moving him to IR and adding another player?

Have we been watching the same Bengals?   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Mike Hilton has been ruled out this weekend. Big blow for the secondary.

https://twitter.com/KelseyLConway/status/1588564136140865538?s=20&t=euVjMLTfgqX9yCW360sneA
Reply/Quote
The office never learns does it?

This is our golden window now even with the current record this season is still salvageable and they have done nothing.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 01:31 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Mike Hilton has been ruled out this weekend. Big blow for the secondary.

https://twitter.com/KelseyLConway/status/1588564136140865538?s=20&t=euVjMLTfgqX9yCW360sneA

Damn that one really sucks. Need the youngins to step up big time now.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2022, 03:14 PM)pally Wrote: Team is going light at practice.  They are working out in shells and shorts.  

Hilton not practicing again...left pinky is in a splint.  I suspect he can play on Sunday without practicing but it all depends on what he actually did to that hand.  My brother lost a year in high school with a badly broken pinky.  He caught it in the back of a runner's shoe. The runner's next step did all the damage. Broke it in 5 places and tore the tendons

The corner group in position group practice: Cam Taylor-Britt, Eli Apple, Dax Hill, Jalen Davis, Marvell Tell, Allan George.

Morgan and Apple are participating, at least in a limited form

Tre Flowers is on the rehab field...running gingerly

Collins is not seen at the open portion of practice

Ol Max Scharping also appears to be missing

Ronnie Lott had them cut half his pinky off so he could play the following week...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 01:31 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Mike Hilton has been ruled out this weekend. Big blow for the secondary.

Frankly, it seems fishy to me that we had three guys on the injury report with finger injuries after the Browns game.  I would have to think there was some dirty stuff going on in the piles.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 10:16 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Why is Awuzie on the injury report? Shouldn't they be moving him to IR and adding another player?

They already said they will be doing that.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 01:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ronnie Lott had them cut half his pinky off so he could play the following week...

To quote Bruce Dern....... "Well, that's just plain dumb and stupid.
Reply/Quote
and flowers not practicing i dont think we have any depth at CB if someone gets hurt game day
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 02:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: To quote Bruce Dern....... "Well, that's just plain dumb and stupid.

Yep. As soon as they took the cast off and he saw it, he regretted it. AND, they ended up losing in the first round of the playoffs that year. He did it during the last regular season game.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Don't get why we didn't add a corner in a trade. Just crazy. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 03:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Don't get why we didn't add a corner in a trade. Just crazy. Mellow

It takes one you want that is better than what you have, and it takes a willing trade partner. 
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 04:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: It takes one you want that is better than what you have, and it takes a willing trade partner. 

Yeah, I bet we tried. Too bad, is Sydney Jones still available?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 01:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ronnie Lott had them cut half his pinky off so he could play the following week...

He did indeed, which is crazy but man that dude was good.

Hilton's must be real bad to sit over a pinky, seems they could support it and tape it to his ring finger and go if not. 

Which scares me how long he will miss.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 07:44 PM)Go Cards Wrote: He did indeed, which is crazy but man that dude was good.

Hilton's must be real bad to sit over a pinky, seems they could support it and tape it to his ring finger and go if not. 

Which scares me how long he will miss.
He said he will not miss the squeelers game.

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote