Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries-week 9
Per Zac, they will be managing Trey Hendrickson's ankle all week but he is expected to play on Sunday.

Charlie Jones...one of the guys he thinks they will see sooner rather than later....no transactions today though

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I have no doubt he is starting on Sunday

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 01:46 PM)pally Wrote: I have no doubt he is starting on Sunday

Which shoulder? If it is his throwing shoulder that isn't good for Josh and the Bills that is for sure...
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 02:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Which shoulder? If it is his throwing shoulder that isn't good for Josh and the Bills that is for sure...

it is his throwing shoulder

Charlie Jones will not be activated this week per Zac.  There is a chance it happens next week

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 02:27 PM)pally Wrote: it is his throwing shoulder

Charlie Jones will not be activated this week per Zac.  There is a chance it happens next week

Thanks Pally, this is a big deal going into this game. That is the last thing the Bills want to happen is Josh Allen's throwing shoulder
to be a problem. He is going to get hit, he just better not try to play like his normal self and try and be the hero. It could really come
back and bite them if he tries and run for a lot of first downs risking injury to his throwing shoulder.

Cannot wait to see Chuck Sizzle again on Punt Returns even if Velveeta has done a great job.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 02:27 PM)pally Wrote: it is his throwing shoulder

It is a non-factor in terms of availability, AFTER he hurt his shoulder he drove it into a Giants player in a scrum after a play, so it isn't holding him back mentally.

Physically and accuracy wise is a bit more dicey, he was off-target against the patriots but was fine against the Bucs.

As always, we'll see.
Reply/Quote
ADG practiced

Trey Hendrickson and Josh Tupou did not

Reply/Quote
Don't know how Josh Allen got hurt but he takes a lot of unnecessary hits with his bullish running style.

Which brings up the point that Joe needs to slide and not take those hits. The extra yard is not worth the risk of him getting hurt, and the first 5 games of this season should be proof enough of how valuable a healthy Joe Burrow is to this team.

Really do applaud his aggressiveness though, but he is just too valuable of a piece to the Bengals SB puzzle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
a couple of new names showed up

Reply/Quote
So was the spot held open on the 53 really for Charlie?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 01:46 PM)pally Wrote: I have no doubt he is starting on Sunday

Yeah whatever LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 06:05 PM)jj22 Wrote: So was the spot held open on the 53 really for Charlie?

maybe it was before the TE challenges on Sunday.  We'll have to see what happens going forward.  Now, he can be looking at an extended stay on IR 

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 05:57 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Don't know how Josh Allen got hurt but he takes a lot of unnecessary hits with his bullish running style.

Which brings up the point that Joe needs to slide and not take those hits. The extra yard is not worth the risk of him getting hurt, and the first 5 games of this season should be proof enough of how valuable a healthy Joe Burrow is to this team.

Really do applaud his aggressiveness though, but he is just too valuable of a piece to the Bengals SB puzzle.

If I recall correctly he only took people on when he was going for a first on a third down.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Allen said he's playing and I certainly hope he does. I like Allen, but it makes sending them home with an L all the better. 
Reply/Quote
I hope Allen plays. Is the Madden Curse still a thing?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 06:02 PM)pally Wrote: a couple of new names showed up

Is "Just Got Here" a real thing?
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 10:06 AM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: Is "Just Got Here" a real thing?

lol...the NFL changed the official designation to NIR- traveling.  I liked the Bills explanation better

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 05:57 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Don't know how Josh Allen got hurt but he takes a lot of unnecessary hits with his bullish running style.

Yes he better stop running like that or defenders will start knowing to tee off on him
Reply/Quote
looks like Anderson and Tupou are the only 2 not practicing in some form today

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 06:02 PM)pally Wrote: a couple of new names showed up

Kaiir Elam went on IR today.
Reply/Quote