Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury Report 10/26 update
Looks better than yesterdays but still not great. Even though he is limited, I doubt we will see Price until after the bye.
Who is our emergency long snapper if Harris doesn't clear protocol and misses the first game of his career?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2018, 03:16 PM)pally Wrote: Looks better than yesterdays but still not great.  Even though he is limited, I doubt we will see Price until after the bye.  
Who is our emergency long snapper if Harris doesn't clear protocol and misses the first game of his career?

Everyone on the Thursday list I'd bet maybe with the exception of Clark Harris (doubtful) will be out Sunday.
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well, at least you tried to be positive.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah if Harris is practicing, he'll be good to go.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2018, 03:16 PM)pally Wrote: Looks better than yesterdays but still not great.  Even though he is limited, I doubt we will see Price until after the bye.  

Uzomah is the emergency long snapper, however they mentioned the other day that he would not get that duty being the #1 TE.  It was said if Harris can't go, they will have to make a roster move.

I do expect Price to be active, but as a reserve.  I would only expect to see him if Hopkins or Redmond get injured (Hopkins sliding to RG in the latter case).
Reply/Quote
Anyone hear anything on Vigil’s status ?

Last I heard he was in a knee brace and out for “about a month”.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2018, 12:32 PM)HuDey Wrote: Anyone hear anything on Vigil’s status ?

that's still the party line

Reply/Quote
Even though Price is doubtful all indications are that he will not play. Clark Harris cleared concussion protocol so no last minute roster move for an emergency long snapper is needed. 1/3 of our starting line up is out so no guessing the active./inactive list on Sunday. Everyone at the bottom of the depth charts will get to play.

Reply/Quote
Bucs D is ravaged by injuries too. Not going to be a valid excuse to lose at home
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2018, 12:32 PM)HuDey Wrote: Anyone hear anything on Vigil’s status ?

Last I heard on NFL Sirius is that he and Burfict are both out for Sunday. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
My Google feed states that Burfict is out.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I wonder what they are going to do with their linebackers this Sunday.

Preston Brown will be the middle linebacker but against the Steelers after Vigil went down Vinny Rey came in at SAM against the Chiefs Evans played SAM.

Will the Bengals go with Evans at WILL and Rey at SAM or could try shake it up and go with Evans at SAM and Jefferson at WILL?

I vote for speed.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2018, 08:31 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: My Google feed states that Burfict is out.

Lap said it could be 2-4 weeks:

“He’s out for more than this week. He may not be back after the bye. That hip could cost him 2-4 weeks.” - Dave Lapham on Vontaze Burfict
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 01:33 PM)Synric Wrote: I wonder what they are going to do with their linebackers this Sunday.

Preston Brown will be the middle linebacker but against the Steelers after Vigil went down Vinny Rey came in at SAM against the Chiefs Evans played SAM.

Will the Bengals go with Evans at WILL and Rey at SAM or could try shake it up and go with Evans at SAM and Jefferson at WILL?

I vote for speed.

That's my vote, we know what we have in Vinny, give the young guys snaps. Vinny has fell off anyways.

Nickerson is the guy i don't want to see out there. Looked terrible everytime i have watched him. Cannot tackle, cover,
always in the wrong position, takes bad angles. Want to see Malik Jefferson, he will make some mistakes but he needs
to have them to learn from them. He is the talent, not Nickerson for heck sake.
Reply/Quote
out:

Burfict
Dennard
Gio
Kroft
Ross
Vigil

Price listed as doubtful, most likely he doesn't go
Reply/Quote