Buffalo

Limited

CB Dane Jackson-knee
DE DeQuan Jones-calf
FS Jordan Pryor-knee
NT-Jordan Phillips-shoulder

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I've been waiting for your post on this. Thanks, Pally.
Reply/Quote
I thought Flowers WAS practicing?

Maybe he was just there...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
no Cappa or Williams again today

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 04:53 PM)pally Wrote: no Cappa or Williams again today

Thanks. No thanks.

Actually, thank you for the update, Pally. Even though I was hoping for better news, I won't kill the messenger.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 04:57 PM)Nepa Wrote: Thanks. No thanks.

Actually, thank you for the update, Pally. Even though I was hoping for better news, I won't kill the messenger.

Appreciate that!

Flowers is working on the rehab field

Reply/Quote
No surprises except Tre Flowers, hope he is a go Sunday...
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 05:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No surprises except Tre Flowers, hope he is a go Sunday...

He didn't do anything yesterday so rehab is an improvement.  He left Sunday's game in the 2nd half and never returned

Reply/Quote
pretty similar to yesterday

Reply/Quote

Thanks for the update. 

Neither Cappa nor Williams are playing this week. 
Reply/Quote
When the Bills had Miller they were like 4th in the league. Without Miller they are 27th. Outside of some crazy game, their DL is just ok to meh. I think the offense can perform pretty well in this game.

Also, they are like the worst team at defending the #1 receivers this year. Chase should be licking his chops
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 04:59 PM)pally Wrote: Appreciate that!

Flowers is working on the rehab field

Guessing Dax is taking Flower's TE coverage?  Knox is a solid TE, Josh likes to go to him.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 07:11 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Guessing Dax is taking Flower's TE coverage?  Knox is a solid TE, Josh likes to go to him.

maybe or bring Marvell Tell and his 6'2" height up from the practice squad

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 07:26 PM)pally Wrote: maybe or bring Marvell Tell and his 6'2" height up from the practice squad

That would scare me with everything Lou does play to play.  Although Dax has not been overly impressive in coverage.

Reply/Quote
Greetings fellow football fans! First post here

I'm really excited about the game. I hope whoever wins makes sure KC isnt in the chip. I think it's going to be high scoring
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 07:37 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Greetings fellow football fans! First post here

I'm really excited about the game.  I hope whoever wins makes sure KC isnt in the chip. I think it's going to be high scoring

Most of us feel the same about KC.  Our oline is a tremendous question mark and our defense is solid, I wouldn't be surprised to see it much less explosive than every thinks. I would love a shootout. 

Reply/Quote
Cappa and Williams out OUT for Sunday Expect Isaiah Prince to be elevated from the PS tomorrow. He will likely take over the "heavy" role in pass protection

Tre Flowers is Doubtful

Reply/Quote

just saw they are ruled out
Reply/Quote
How are the Bills looking?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 03:14 PM)Big Boss Wrote: How are the Bills looking?

They are pretty healthy. Poyer sure has looked banged up when I have watched him play.

Taron Johnson has been the guy playing really good from what I have seen, he better, I don't know how they contain Chase and Tee.

Especially with Boyd, Hurst, Mixon/Perine, Velveeta as other options. If our OL plays okay we should score a ton.
Reply/Quote