Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interactive Draft
Miami takes best available OL

I say Sewell
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Dolphins need playmakers so I am going to say they take Chase here.
Reply/Quote
Miami needs defensive linemen but there isnt one so Davonte Smith would make a great pairing with DeVante Parker
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Miami went OT in the first 2 rounds last year, but Austin Jackson was garbage and Robert Hunt's future is most likely on the interior. It would be tempting to reunite Tua with Slim but they go Penei Sewell (IMO)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
They won a national championship together. He won the Heisman and was the best player in college football this year. This is a passing league and Tua needs weapons. They reunite Devonta with Tua
Reply/Quote
I think Miami goes Smith or Parsons. They spent two 1's on T's last year. They need a WR, so Smith to pair with Tua makes sense, but they also have also been connected with Parsons.
Reply/Quote
Smith or Chase. Word is they are unhappy with Parker"s development. That said, they may be a darkhorse candidate for Watson.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2021, 08:08 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: They won a national championship together. He won the Heisman and was the best player in college football this year. This is a passing league and Tua needs weapons. They reunite Devonta with Tua

Would not surprise me.
Reply/Quote
I think Miami goes with the Heisman winning WR.
Reply/Quote
My vote would be a WR over Sewell. They need a compliment to Parker and Gesicki. Thinking Chase compliments them best but maybe Tua wants his guy
Reply/Quote
RD1 PK3 MIAMI DOLPHINS
DEVONTA SMITH/WR/ALABAMA

Atlanta Falcons are OTC

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 12:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: RD1 PK3 MIAMI DOLPHINS
DEVONTA SMITH/WR/ALABAMA

Atlanta Falcons are OTC

I think based on Fields being available, Fields will be the pick for Falcons or more likely Fields will be the pick based on a trade up from Carolina or a QB needy team. Falcons are like us and need a lot of roster infusion so no better way than to add draft picks from a team desperate like Carolina for a legit QB

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 01:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think based on Fields being available, Fields will be the pick for Falcons or more likely Fields will be the pick based on a trade up from Carolina or a QB needy team. Falcons are like us and need a lot of roster infusion so no better way than to add draft picks from a team desperate like Carolina for a legit QB

I don't see the Falcons letting their division rival trade up into their spot to draft a potential franchise QB.  

Fields only really makes sense for them if they are committed to a full rebuild and can deal Ryan.  

They are set at T and WR, but need pass rush badly.  I could see them trying to move down and get Rousseau or Paye, but not with Carolina.  
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 01:33 PM)Whatever Wrote: I don't see the Falcons letting their division rival trade up into their spot to draft a potential franchise QB.  

Fields only really makes sense for them if they are committed to a full rebuild and can deal Ryan.  

They are set at T and WR, but need pass rush badly.  I could see them trying to move down and get Rousseau or Paye, but not with Carolina.  

Good point about a division rival, but if they make them pay dearly and Atlanta does not think any of the QB's left (Fields, Lance or Jones) are true franchise QB's, they may consider it. 

Reply/Quote
TRADE OFFER!!

ATL is sticking with Ryan and shopping the #4. They receive the following offers:

1. CHI sends #20, #52, 2022 1st RD for #4

2. DEN sends #8, #104, Drew Lock for #4

3. NE sends #15, #46, Sony Micheal for #4 and #103

4 WAS sends 19,51, 82, 2022 2nd RD for #4

Do you take any of the trades (if so indicate) or do you stand pat?

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 02:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: TRADE OFFER!!

ATL is sticking with Ryan and shopping the #4. They receive the following offers:

I would say they would take the Bears deal out of those.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 01:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think based on Fields being available, Fields will be the pick for Falcons or more likely Fields will be the pick based on a trade up from Carolina or a QB needy team. Falcons are like us and need a lot of roster infusion so no better way than to add draft picks from a team desperate like Carolina for a legit QB

i think that one f those two teams will draft Fields. Both are regional to his home, and both are searching for another QB.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2021, 02:56 PM)Whatever Wrote: I would say they would take the Bears deal out of those.

I agree. Maybe the Bears deal because you also get a number one next year but I think I would reject all of them. Denver’s is worthless because if they don’t want Lock they why should ATL? I’m just not very high on him.
Reply/Quote

I'd say no trade happens. Atlanta may not be in a position to get another QB this high for years. 

But I think Denver would be the most likely trade. Not sure if you're going by the trade chart but the deals seem light. Atlanta would want more imo. If I was Atlanta I'd take a QB if I really liked one.

I've seen their fans on social media very split on this issue.
Reply/Quote

$2 is laughable, Drew Lock is not worth a 3rd round pick now

I would consider #1 only of these scenarios, 2 number 1's and a number 2, but being 20th in round one, I would demand more

Reply/Quote