Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interactive Draft
ATL rejects all offers. Who we got?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 11:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: ATL rejects all offers. Who we got?

Patrick Surtain II
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 11:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: ATL rejects all offers. Who we got?

I stick with Fields to build future around as they phase out Ryan.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 12:00 PM)Synric Wrote: Patrick Surtain II

Yeah, they need defense badly and he's probably the best on the board.
Reply/Quote
So I am hearing the qb batch is not as good next year. Hence Atlanta takes Fields.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 01:30 PM)Whatever Wrote: Yeah, they need defense badly and he's probably the best on the board.

Yea I know everyone is on the take the QB but the Falcons are tied up with Matt Ryan through 2023 so they can build and possibly take a mid round developmental QB this year like Jamie Newman.

If they Falcons cannot secure a trade I'm betting they take Patrick Surtain II, Penei Sewell, or Rashawn Slater.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
RD 1 PK 4 ATLANTA FALCONS
PATRICK SURTAIN II/CB/ALABAMA

Bengals are on the Clock

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 07:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: RD 1 PK 4 ATLANTA FALCONS
PATRICK SURTAIN II/CB/ALABAMA

Bengals are on the Clock

Trade Offers?

Reply/Quote
TRADE OFFER:

DEN
NE

Have called:

DEN offers #9, #40

NE offers #15, #46, 2022 RD 2

Bengals may want to reach out to Carolina and Chicago to see what they can put together.

Reply/Quote
If Sewell is on the board still that is probably the only guy that makes them stay at 5 if they get decent trade offers.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 08:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: TRADE OFFER:

DEN
NE

Have called:

DEN offers #9, #40

NE offers #15, #46, 2022 RD 2

Bengals may want to reach out to Carolina and Chicago to see what they can put together.

I would personally call Philly to see what they're willing to pay to move up one spot for Fields.
Reply/Quote
Thinking about it, I would try try to broker two different trades based on the current offers...

#5 to Philly for #6 and #69

or

#5 to Carolina for #8 and #39

This draft has produced a dream scenario in that Sewell, Chase, and Pitts all made it to 5. Since we have two solid trade offers, I would leverage them to see if the Panthers are willing to effectively match Denver's deal or Philly is willing to give up a 3rd to secure a potential franchise QB. My issue with moving back to 9 is that all three of those coveted prospects will like be gone by then.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 11:33 PM)Whatever Wrote: I would personally call Philly to see what they're willing to pay to move up one spot for Fields.

I don't see philly as being in the QB market. 

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 02:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't see philly as being in the QB market. 

How about San Francisco?

#12, #43, and a 2022 2nd?

Reply/Quote
We should take Sewell here IMO.
Reply/Quote
RD1 PK5 CINCINNATI BENGALS
PENEI SEWELL/OT

Philly is up and I personally don't think it would take long to turn in a sheet

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 01:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: RD1 PK5 CINCINNATI BENGALS
PENEI SEWELL/OT

Philly is up and I personally don't think it would take long to turn in a sheet

Justin Fields or Ja'Marr Chase. Do the Eagles stick with Wentz or possibly Jalen Hurts and take the receiver that pairs up well with Reagor or Do they take the Franchise QB?

Reply/Quote
Field is the pick due to a trade
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I think Philly takes Fields since he has fallen into their laps. Then they trade Wentz to Indy for minimal compensation.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 03:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think Philly takes Fields since he has fallen into their laps. Then they trade Wentz to Indy for minimal compensation.

Same.
Reply/Quote