Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Bengal tweet
(10-20-2020, 06:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is hard to stop a train rolling straight downhill for 3+ years.

Choo-choo m'fers! 

Players, fans, everyone needs to let the hate flow.  This is bulshit! Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 05:39 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree

No amount of tweeting is going to change anything. Tattoos don't make you tough either.

JN hall of fame nomination for the last sentence.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 05:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I agree, but those are all.  .  .  

EXCUSES!

Well played.  

I will say this:  There would be a lot more wins if those older vets (the ones with big contracts) were playing at all like Burrow and Williams (Jonah). 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 06:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Winning gets you optimism. Losing for 3+ years and a team with no playoff win for a decade gets negativity.

It is hard to stop a train rolling straight downhill for 3+ years.

A decade ?
Reply/Quote
Shouldn't be any excuses. Just need to start winning close games, didn't expect us to beat the Colts but we had quite a few
chances and we played tough. Still, find it on the coaches, namely Taylor that we ALWAYS lose the close games under him...

At least so far, still seeing some good things from a young team. Loved watching the Mixon TD where Jonah just dominated
Justin Houston up front. Rivers had to make a lot of great throws and Pascal's catch was great. AJ looked more like the AJ
of old which I thought he was washed up before this, might not be.

BTW, Geno looks big and slow out there after all the time off. Covington, Bledsoe and Xavier Williams actually played pretty
good considering. Actually stopped the run out there a bit.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 03:37 PM)pally Wrote: are they sending a message to the fans or to the players?

(10-20-2020, 05:24 PM)GodFather Wrote: [Image: MVz3uL.png]

Attention Cincinnati Bengals,

Zac Taylor has a record of 3-21-1. You hired the guy. The team has regressed from 6 wins in 16 games to 3 wins in 22 games. The egg is on your face.

The fact that you, the Brown family, cannot see that you've made a huge mistake is on you, not anyone else.

Fix your mess!

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 03:37 PM)pally Wrote: are they sending a message to the fans or to the players?

If this tweet is inspired or related to Zac Taylor, then "no excuses" means they will hold players accountable and make what ever changes to the roster to change the culture of losing into a culture of winning with the incremental goals of winning seasons, winning in playoffs, and winning the SuperBowl.  

If the tweet echo's the sentiment of management level, then the Taylor experiment has an expiration date.  

If the tweet is the whim of the new social media coordinator, then it is the moral equivalent of the Ben-Gals cheerleaders chanting: "What you see is what you get, and you ain't seen nothin' yet!"  Or this popular phrase: "Hands on your hips, a smile on your lips, spirit in your heart, we're ready to start!"  GO TEAM!    Twitch
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote