Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Interesting Bengal tweet - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Interesting Bengal tweet (/Thread-Interesting-Bengal-tweet)

Pages: 1 2

Interesting Bengal tweet - pally - 10-20-2020

are they sending a message to the fans or to the players?

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - WeezyBengal - 10-20-2020

I'll I know is that I'm getting tired of all this cryptic bullshit. Everyone needs to just shut up and find a way to win or change it.

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - BrownAssClown - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 03:37 PM)pally Wrote: are they sending a message to the fans or to the players?

They forgot to add the words "We Suck!" in front of that tweet.

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - SHRacerX - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 03:37 PM)pally Wrote: are they sending a message to the fans or to the players?

Wow.  With Burrow and Jonah the clear leaders on offense, I read this as they didn't get an offseason, etc, either and they are balling out right now.  

Although I would rather the team not do this social media crap that seemingly craps on an already strained relationship, I can't say they aren't right.  

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - cincyfan429 - 10-20-2020

It should have said no coaching

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - fredtoast - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 04:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wow.  With Burrow and Jonah the clear leaders on offense, I read this as they didn't get an offseason, etc, either and they are balling out right now.  

It is clearly a comment about Burrow and Williams, but neither one of them is really "balling out".

Burrow looks good, all things considered, but Williams has not been very impressive at all.

(10-20-2020, 03:38 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I'll I know is that I'm getting tired of all this cryptic bullshit. Everyone needs to just shut up and find a way to win or change it.

This X 1000

What is the point of this tweet?

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - SHRacerX - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 04:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is clearly a comment about Burrow and Williams, but neither one of them is really "balling out".

Burrow looks good, all things considered, but Williams has not been very impressive at all.

If you watched Dalton behind that line at Dallas last night, you would realize that with this line, these two ARE balling out.  Factor in the stupid coaching and lack of receiver talent outside Boyd and Higgins, it is even more impressive.  

Williams was damn good against Indy.  Burrow missed the game winning TD by a yard, and he had a TD dropped and Fat Randy.  I won't kill him for that.

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - Sled21 - 10-20-2020

Maybe they are just simply saying they have no excuses and need to go out and win..... Ninja

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - GodFather - 10-20-2020

[Image: MVz3uL.png]

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - pally - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 05:24 PM)GodFather Wrote: [Image: MVz3uL.png]

Many times a vote of confidence from the bosses is the beginning of the end

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - bengalfan74 - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 03:38 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I'll I know is that I'm getting tired of all this cryptic bullshit. Everyone needs to just shut up and find a way to win or change it.

Agree

No amount of tweeting is going to change anything. Tattoos don't make you tough either.

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - N_B - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 05:39 PM)pally Wrote: Many times a vote of confidence from the bosses is the beginning of the end

I think that’s fake

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - Wes Mantooth - 10-20-2020

Pretty sure that account is faker than Pamela Anderson's chesticles.

The extra space in between Cincinnati and Bengals looks suspect af.  Same goes for the space between @ and Bengals.

I don't follow Twitter enough to know for sure, and am definitely too lazy to check, but that account looks way off.

(10-20-2020, 05:02 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If you watched Dalton behind that line at Dallas last night, you would realize that with this line, these two ARE balling out.  Factor in the stupid coaching and lack of receiver talent outside Boyd and Higgins, it is even more impressive.  

I agree, but those are all.  .  .  

EXCUSES!

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - Tony - 10-20-2020

I think it's pretty obvious, and there is nothing cryptic about it.. It's time to start winning some of these close games. No more excuses..

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - Tony - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 05:42 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Pretty sure that account is faker than Pamela Anderson's chesticles.

The extra space in between Cincinnati and Bengals looks suspect af.  Same goes for the space between @ and Bengals.

I don't follow Twitter enough to know for sure, and am definitely too lazy to check, but that account looks way off.

Thanks for pointing this out. You look to be 100% correct on this.. 

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - Truck_1_0_1_ - 10-20-2020

(10-20-2020, 05:39 PM)pally Wrote: Many times a vote of confidence from the bosses is the beginning of the end

Godfather tries constantly (un-funnily, at that) to do fake tweets from fake accounts.

They would look a slight bit more legitimate if he actually had a good sense of humour and wasn't un0funny.

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - Gdale_Bengal - 10-20-2020

Williams is the only player blocking like a starting O lineman.

There’s 4 built in excuses right there.

RE: Interesting Bengal tweet - Luvnit2 - 10-20-2020

Winning gets you optimism. Losing for 3+ years and a team with no playoff win for a decade gets negativity.

It is hard to stop a train rolling straight downhill for 3+ years.