Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Bengal tweet
are they sending a message to the fans or to the players?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'll I know is that I'm getting tired of all this cryptic bullshit. Everyone needs to just shut up and find a way to win or change it.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 03:37 PM)pally Wrote: are they sending a message to the fans or to the players?

They forgot to add the words "We Suck!" in front of that tweet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 03:37 PM)pally Wrote: are they sending a message to the fans or to the players?

Wow.  With Burrow and Jonah the clear leaders on offense, I read this as they didn't get an offseason, etc, either and they are balling out right now.  

Although I would rather the team not do this social media crap that seemingly craps on an already strained relationship, I can't say they aren't right.  
Reply/Quote
It should have said no coaching
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 04:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wow.  With Burrow and Jonah the clear leaders on offense, I read this as they didn't get an offseason, etc, either and they are balling out right now.  

It is clearly a comment about Burrow and Williams, but neither one of them is really "balling out".

Burrow looks good, all things considered, but Williams has not been very impressive at all.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 03:38 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I'll I know is that I'm getting tired of all this cryptic bullshit. Everyone needs to just shut up and find a way to win or change it.

This X 1000

What is the point of this tweet?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 04:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is clearly a comment about Burrow and Williams, but neither one of them is really "balling out".

Burrow looks good, all things considered, but Williams has not been very impressive at all.

If you watched Dalton behind that line at Dallas last night, you would realize that with this line, these two ARE balling out.  Factor in the stupid coaching and lack of receiver talent outside Boyd and Higgins, it is even more impressive.  

Williams was damn good against Indy.  Burrow missed the game winning TD by a yard, and he had a TD dropped and Fat Randy.  I won't kill him for that.
Reply/Quote

Maybe they are just simply saying they have no excuses and need to go out and win..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
[Image: MVz3uL.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 05:24 PM)GodFather Wrote: [Image: MVz3uL.png]

Many times a vote of confidence from the bosses is the beginning of the end

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 03:38 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I'll I know is that I'm getting tired of all this cryptic bullshit. Everyone needs to just shut up and find a way to win or change it.

Agree

No amount of tweeting is going to change anything. Tattoos don't make you tough either.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 05:39 PM)pally Wrote: Many times a vote of confidence from the bosses is the beginning of the end

I think that’s fake
Reply/Quote

Pretty sure that account is faker than Pamela Anderson's chesticles.

The extra space in between Cincinnati and Bengals looks suspect af.  Same goes for the space between @ and Bengals.

I don't follow Twitter enough to know for sure, and am definitely too lazy to check, but that account looks way off.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 05:02 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If you watched Dalton behind that line at Dallas last night, you would realize that with this line, these two ARE balling out.  Factor in the stupid coaching and lack of receiver talent outside Boyd and Higgins, it is even more impressive.  

I agree, but those are all.  .  .  

EXCUSES!
Reply/Quote
I think it's pretty obvious, and there is nothing cryptic about it.. It's time to start winning some of these close games. No more excuses..
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 05:42 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Pretty sure that account is faker than Pamela Anderson's chesticles.

The extra space in between Cincinnati and Bengals looks suspect af.  Same goes for the space between @ and Bengals.

I don't follow Twitter enough to know for sure, and am definitely too lazy to check, but that account looks way off.

Thanks for pointing this out. You look to be 100% correct on this.. 
Reply/Quote

(10-20-2020, 05:39 PM)pally Wrote: Many times a vote of confidence from the bosses is the beginning of the end

Godfather tries constantly (un-funnily, at that) to do fake tweets from fake accounts.

They would look a slight bit more legitimate if he actually had a good sense of humour and wasn't un0funny.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Williams is the only player blocking like a starting O lineman.

There’s 4 built in excuses right there.
Reply/Quote

Winning gets you optimism. Losing for 3+ years and a team with no playoff win for a decade gets negativity.

It is hard to stop a train rolling straight downhill for 3+ years.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote