Poll: Should an investigation of the prior administration occur?
Yes
No
Unsure
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Investigating the prior administration
(12-17-2020, 09:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: Just to add a twist here:

Trump wants a special counsel named to investigate Hunter Biden.

If Hunter Biden broke any tax laws then he needs to be investigated and charged, but we don't need a special prosecutor for tax evasion.

I am still not sure I understand exactly what the right is claiming Hunter did that was so bad.  I watched the interview with his former partner and I never heard him say he did anything illegal.  And that deal in China did not even take place when Joes was VP.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If Hunter Biden broke any tax laws then he needs to be investigated and charged, but we don't need a special prosecutor for tax evasion.

I am still not sure I understand exactly what the right is claiming Hunter did that was so bad.  I watched the interview with his former partner and I never heard him say he did anything illegal.  And that deal in China did not even take place when Joes was VP.

His dad is Joe Biden.  That's it.  That's the story.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If Hunter Biden broke any tax laws then he needs to be investigated and charged, but we don't need a special prosecutor for tax evasion.

Basically it was allegedly that his dad pulled strings to get him into a position he was unqualified for.

Which is the hilarious part considering most of the accusations are coming from a handful of people appointed to government positions because their dad had an affair with their mom.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 134031731_10216187425832315_398666384484...e=6014A9D8]
Reply/Quote
It's like replay in the NFL:  They could use it quickly and efficiently but who wants to deal with the few minutes it takes and possibly hurting the feelings of the officials.

We can't investigate past administrations!  Then other administrations might be afraid to do awful things and we'd have to waste time investigating possible crimes!

[Image: 136025391_3629515317144097_7673513353678...e=60193EF7]
Reply/Quote