Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran to gay men and women .... Have a sex change or else....
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690

Just loving that tolerance. According to obama we can trust these guys with a nuke.
Not that I support any of the intolerance in Iran, but we trusted Britain with nuclear weapons in the 50's and 60's when they were chemically castrating gay men as punishment for the crime of acting on their sexuality. They didn't decriminalize being gay until 1967.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
So you Attack Great Britain for something from the 50's .... To make iran look better.?

Makes perfect sense .
(06-28-2015, 12:08 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So you Attack Great Britain for something from the 50's ....  To make iran look better.?

Makes perfect sense .

No, I'm just pointing out that not having a policy of forcing operations to affect genitalia of gay citizens has never been a reason for the US not to support someone having nuclear weapons. It does make perfect sense.

Of course, Iran doesn't even have them nor will we allow it.

(06-28-2015, 12:12 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, I'm just pointing out that not having a policy of forcing operations to affect genitalia of gay citizens has never been a reason for the US not to support someone having nuclear weapons. It does make perfect sense.

According to obama's plan we would give them no restrictions. So someone must trust them.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/foreign-policy/iran-deal

What's really funny is that I post the most anti gay news story I can find .... And that will probably ever be had outside of mass slaughter.     All it takes is you to say yeah iran and the people involved are crazy .    

But no..... You choose to take a shot at Great Britain because I used this decision by Iran to question their decision making and  wonder if they should be allowed nukes.    
(06-28-2015, 12:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/foreign-policy/iran-deal

Haha yeah cause that's not biased.
(06-28-2015, 12:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What's really funny is that I post the most anti gay news story I can find .... And that will probably ever be had outside of mass slaughter.     All it takes is you to say yeah iran and the people involved are crazy .    

But no..... You choose to take a shot at Great Britain because I used this decision by Iran to question their decision making and  wonder if they should be allowed nukes.    

I get that you're not that good at reading, but I spelled it out pretty clear for it.

I am mocking your assertion that a shitty stance on the rights of the LGBT community is a reason why someone can't be trusted with a nuclear energy program. To cement this point, I referenced the fact that Britain once did something similar to what it being suggested in Iran.

There's also the hilarity of suggesting that Obama wants Iran to have nukes. He's a bozo, but he's not that stupid.

there isnt enough tin foil in the world to help St Lucie
(06-28-2015, 12:12 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, I'm just pointing out that not having a policy of forcing operations to affect genitalia of gay citizens has never been a reason for the US not to support someone having nuclear weapons. It does make perfect sense.

C'mon Pat, surely you are aware that every country that is intolerant of homosexuals and has nuclear weapons has deployed those weapons.  Russia, Pakistan, and North Korea have all used their nuclear arsenal against gays.

It is true because Glen Beck said so.
(06-28-2015, 03:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: C'mon Pat, surely you are aware that every country that is intolerant of homosexuals and has nuclear weapons has deployed those weapons.  Russia, Pakistan, and North Korea have all used their nuclear arsenal against gays.

It is true because Glen Beck said so.

You do realize that allowing those countries to have nuclear weapons could eventually  bite us in the ass right? 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
(06-29-2015, 02:04 AM)J24 Wrote: You do realize that allowing those countries to have nuclear weapons could eventually  bite us in the ass right? 

Come on now... Why use logic.... Afterall they are forcing people to have sex change surgery as opposed to killing them in the streets.... Perfectly normal and showing sound judgement to handle a nuclear arsenal.
(06-29-2015, 02:04 AM)J24 Wrote: You do realize that allowing those countries to have nuclear weapons could eventually  bite us in the ass right? 

Allowing ourselves to have nuclear weapons could bite us in the ass. Just one of those things.
(06-29-2015, 02:59 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Come on now... Why use logic....

LOL...You consistently display a complete disdain for logic, please try not to degrade it further by pretending to be some type of expert in it.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

They're OK with sex changes?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-29-2015, 11:29 AM)michaelsean Wrote: They're OK with sex changes?

An eye for an eye.

Mellow
(06-29-2015, 09:49 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...You consistently display a complete disdain for logic, please try not to degrade it further by pretending to be some type of expert in it.

Just because others are overly concerned with the pc police or whether I am calling one group this or that instead of putting that nonsense aside and discussing the issue at hand. Too much time is spent bickering over words or feelings of a group people.... That's why nothing productive ever gets done ..... Too many people worried about being called a racist, sexist, homophobe, instead of putting it aside and discussing the core issues.

I do not worry about pc police logic. Especially on a message board. If we can't be direct and specific about any issue then why is anyone here.

This should be the last place for the pc police or calling anyone those names to discredit.

Nothing but Alinsky tactics.

Because of their stances on homosexuality?

That is really how you judge which country might use nuclear weapons?

It looks to me like Israel is the most likely country to use a nuke and they are pretty accepting of homosexuals.  So using a country's position on homosexuality to judge how likely they are to use a nuke seems pretty stupid.
(06-29-2015, 01:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just because others are overly concerned with  the pc police or whether I am calling one group this or that instead of putting that nonsense aside and discussing the issue at hand.    Too much time is spent bickering over words or feelings of a group people....    That's why nothing productive ever gets done .....  Too many people worried about being called a racist, sexist, homophobe, instead of putting it aside and discussing the core issues.  

I do not worry about pc police logic.   Especially on a message board.   If we can't be direct and specific about any issue then why is anyone here.  

This should be the last place for the pc police or calling anyone those names to discredit.    

Nothing but Alinsky tactics.

Perfect example of why it is pointless toi use logic in a discussion.  People lay out very logical arguments that have zero to do with political correctness and all you do is accuse them of being PC.  It is just a diversion you fall back on when you can not address the logic in an argument.

It is actually getting a little boring.