Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iranian Nuclear Scientist Assassinated
The top Iranian nuclear scientist was assassinated with a remote controlled gun. It sure sounds a lot like a CIA operation, and one that could have been signed off on by a lame duck President who didn't like the nuclear treaty the previous President set up. I am really hoping this wasn't us, but the timing sure seems to convenient. I know the Iranians are currently blaming Israel, but I think even if Israel "pulled the trigger" we probably aided it.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 12:29 PM)Au165 Wrote: The top Iranian nuclear scientist was assassinated with a remote controlled gun. It sure sounds a lot like a CIA operation, and one that could have been signed off on by a lame duck President who didn't like the nuclear treaty the previous President set up. I am really hoping this wasn't us, but the timing sure seems to convenient. I know the Iranians are currently blaming Israel, but I think even if Israel "pulled the trigger" we probably aided it.

This is all just conjecture, but what is true is that the gains Trump claimed to have made at "peace in the middle east" were just enemies joining forces because the Trump administration allowed Iran to become a much greater security threat   By destroying the Iran Nuclear Deal negotiated by the United Sates along with the UN Security Counsel and dozens of other co-operating countries Trump created a situation where enemies had to work together not to establish peace, but to prepare for conflict.
Reply/Quote
Honestly, it was probably Israel and the US didn't have a hand in it. It's the most logical explanation.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 01:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is all just conjecture, but what is true is that the gains Trump claimed to have made at "peace in the middle east" were just enemies joining forces because the Trump administration allowed Iran to become a much greater security threat   By destroying the Iran Nuclear Deal negotiated by the United Sates along with the UN Security Counsel and dozens of other co-operating countries Trump created a situation where enemies had to work together not to establish peace, but to prepare for conflict.

[Image: q8dw0buegoot.gif]
- Trump, probably

Ninja 

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
There's conflicting reports, but the official military account is he was in a bulletproof car, it sounded like his car got shot, so he exited the car to check it out... then got shot.

If you're in a bulletproof car and you're getting shot at, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you that you should stay in the car.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 02:54 PM)Benton Wrote: There's conflicting reports, but the official military account is he was in a bulletproof car, it sounded like his car got shot, so he exited the car to check it out... then got shot.

If you're in a bulletproof car and you're getting shot at, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you that you should stay in the car.

But apparently it does take more than a nuclear scientist. Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 01:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Honestly, it was probably Israel and the US didn't have a hand in it. It's the most logical explanation.

Is it? We launched a freaking drone strike at a member of the Iranian military not long ago. Reports a few weeks ago were Trump asked his joint chiefs about options for military strikes against Israel over their nuclear weapons program. So now we are to believe this guy is dead and we had NOTHING to do with it? Come on, at the least we provided operational support by way of intelligence and signed off on the idea. No way our closest allies against Iran makes that move and doesn’t seek backing from us.

Trump retweeting multiple reports of the assassination also doesn't seem like a coincidence knowing the dudes timeline is a shrine to his own ego.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 03:02 PM)Au165 Wrote: Is it? We launched a freaking drone strike at a member of the Iranian military not long ago. Reports a few weeks ago were Trump asked his joint chiefs about options for military strikes against Israel over their nuclear weapons program. So now we are to believe this guy is dead and we had NOTHING to do with it? Come on, at the least we provided operational support by way of intelligence and signed off on the idea. No way our closest allies against Iran makes that move and doesn’t seek backing from us.

Trump retweeting multiple reports of the assassination also doesn't seem like a coincidence knowing the dudes timeline is a shrine to his own ego.

This isn't anything new for Israel. They do this sort of thing without our input in a regular basis. Do you think Trump would have a hand in it without saying as much?

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 03:07 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This isn't anything new for Israel. They do this sort of thing without our input in a regular basis. Do you think Trump would have a hand in it without saying as much?

I don’t know that they do it without our input, it’s well known we destabilize governments around the world quite often via the CIA, however often it isn’t attributed to us but rather a proxy. I think the tweets are him saying as much as he is allowed to right now. If they don’t retaliate he will jump in if they do he is giving himself an out.

Again, two weeks ago he asked for military options to slow or stop their nuclear weapons program...then the head of it is assassinated. Tough to think that is just coincidence.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 03:09 PM)Au165 Wrote: I don’t know that they do it without our input, it’s well known we destabilize governments around the world quite often via the CIA, however often it isn’t attributed to us but rather a proxy. I think the tweets are him saying as much as he is allowed to right now. If they don’t retaliate he will jump in if they do he is giving himself an out.

I'm an Occam's razor kind of guy. Israel is known to do this sort of thing on their own. It's happened more times than we'd like to admit. Honestly, they probably come in behind only Russia when it relates to assassinations like this. The simplest answer is that Israel did this on their own.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 03:15 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm an Occam's razor kind of guy. Israel is known to do this sort of thing on their own. It's happened more times than we'd like to admit. Honestly, they probably come in behind only Russia when it relates to assassinations like this. The simplest answer is that Israel did this on their own.

Everything I have read is Israel WOULD NOT do it with out U.S. sign off, they simply wouldn’t. Many believe it was to essentially kill the ability of Biden to reintroduce the Iranian Nuclear Deal that Trump killed off. Also worth noting Netanyahu, Pompeo, and Saudi intelligence met two days before the assassination in Saudi Arabia.

Check the date on this article...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-us-planning-to-pressure-a-fearful-iran-as-trumps-term-ends-report-says/
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 03:18 PM)Au165 Wrote: Everything I have read is Israel WOULD NOT do it with out U.S. sign off, they simply wouldn’t. Many believe it was to essentially kill the ability of Biden to reintroduce the Iranian Nuclear Deal that Trump killed off. Also worth noting Netanyahu, Pompeo, and Saudi intelligence met two days before the assassination in Saudi Arabia.

Check the date on this article...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-us-planning-to-pressure-a-fearful-iran-as-trumps-term-ends-report-says/

Then what you are reading is simply ignoring the long history of Israel doing this sort of thing.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 03:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Then what you are reading is simply ignoring the long history of Israel doing this sort of thing.

What was another "sort of thing" like this in recent times where their obvious illegal actions could blowback on the U.S. and we had no forewarning about it? We literally share intelligence in the middle east on almost everything, if they were pulling something this sophisticated together we would have known...and could have told them no or risk public admonishing. Have you heard anything from the White House saying we will punish anyone involved? Of course not, because we knew it was going to happen and were okay with it.

Literally, an article I posted above from a week before said we were working with Isreal on espionage acts against the Nuclear program. So you think we were working on all these things but they didn't happen to bring this up? Do you think if they were to bring it up and we disagreed we couldn't stop them via sanctions, blocked arms sales, etc.? I am trying to figure out where in this the U.S. couldn't possibly have known and had a chance to stop it if they wanted to.

The scientist had been the #1 target on Mossad's "list" for a while now, so why do it now? The answer is simple, they couldn't get the U.S. to greenlight the operation before now, now when Trump has lost the election and multiple reports have said he looks to destabilize things for the incoming Biden presidency. Timing is not coincidental in these things, there was nothing special about the travel the scientist was making that day to make it a "now or never" opportunity. The only thing that made the timing of this attack special is Trump is now for sure not going to be around to deal with the destabilization of the middle east that may come from this attack.
Reply/Quote
Side note, another commander in the Iranian Royal Guard was killed just a while ago via drone strike, reports aren't confirmed quite yet though. Similar to the strike that occurred earlier this year it occurred on the border of Iran and Syria.
Reply/Quote
I don't think we will ever prove anything, but the timing is just to coincidental.

US might not have done it directly, but if Israel did it then Trump was in on it. Israel has probably never had a president more on their side than Trump.

Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and moved the US embassy there from Tel Aviv.

He recognized Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights.

Pompeo was the First US Sec of State to ever visit the West Bank.
Reply/Quote