Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Rudy Giuliani's Apartment Raided
(05-03-2021, 10:38 PM)samhain Wrote: Idk.  he's never been all there.  He just did things when he was mayor that made some of the weird stuff tolerable.  You know, stuff like getting hitched to his first cousin.  

It was his second cousin!
Don't know what bothered him with the first.

(05-03-2021, 10:38 PM)samhain Wrote: When I see people like Rudy that had respectable careers and trashed them for Trump, I assume he has something on them.  Same goes for Dershowitz.

Also Graham. I came to think that quite often, on a somewhat not sarcastic level.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 12:40 PM)yang Wrote: Rudy expected a pardon for his crimes but Trump's lawyers advised him it could implicate him or be cause for obstruction charges.   Poor Rudy could have been basking in his post-pardon retirement.   Honestly, I think he was always connected/owned by the Russian mob and has serious money woes making him a perfect candidate to lead Trump's illegal shenanigans.

When I first saw the raid my immediate FB post guessed it would be tied to Dmitri Firtash , the Russian money laundering billionaire we are trying to extradite from Italy.  Rudy, Toensing and Co were meeting with him and the AG trying to arrange pardons, etc.  

It's all pretty clear Trump conspired with Russia to help in in the first election and was guilty as sin in the Ukraine scandal.  It's crazy how we just shrug this off.

"We" don't all shrug it off, but it was hard to do anything about it with Barr running the DOJ and Republican control of the Senate.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 09:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He took the subway to Crazytown and I didn't jump the turnstile. 

Yeah it's bizarre what happened with him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote