Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Burfict in the Steelers heads?
It's kinda funny that they hate Vontaz when Reggie is the one that takes out there players.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:52 PM)J24 Wrote: It's kinda funny that they hate Vontaz when Reggie is the one that takes out there players.

Yeah, they give Reggie a pass for those usually as well.

I really think Burfict is in their heads. They oughta be thinkin about the Steela killa Reggie Nelson more haha
Reply/Quote
Vontaze Burfict is not in the Steelers' heads. He is, however, frequently in the Steelers' backfield.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 11:26 AM)jason Wrote: Because he isn't any good....  Nobody cares.

Well he is good....good at head hunting. Only reason he has a job.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Kimo hit on Palmer = Clean.
Garvin breaking Huber's jaw = Clean.
Hines breaking Rivers' jaw = Keep your head on a swivel
Mitchell taking out Eifert and spearing MLJ = Good hard hitting football

Burfict dragging Bell down and inadvertently injuring him on a clearly clean tackle: dirty player

Steeler fan logic.

It wasn't so bad that their fans were whining about it.  That's what fans do...  Cheer and cry.  It's that their players were pissed about it.  He (Burfict) dove, wrapped up, and tackled.  He didn't hit high or low.  It was textbook tackling.  He did the same thing to Allen last week. I didn't hear anything from Ravens players or fans.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 12:21 AM)jason Wrote: It wasn't so bad that their fans were whining about it.  That's what fans do...  Cheer and cry.  It's that their players were pissed about it.  He (Burfict) dove, wrapped up, and tackled.  He didn't hit high or low.  It was textbook tackling.  He did the same thing to Allen last week. I didn't hear anything from Ravens players or fans.

Ravens fans don't complain about that stuff. They know better.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:52 PM)J24 Wrote: It's kinda funny that they hate Vontaz when Reggie is the one that takes out there players.

That's why I was surprised that little was made of Antonio Brown's penalty.  I thought it was a deliberate attempt to injure Nelson since Nelson is the one who hurt Bell (on a clean tackle)  last year.  We're talking about going at a guy's knees 15 yards away from the play.  But maybe I read too much into it.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 01:37 AM)RiverRat13 Wrote: That's why I was surprised that little was made of Antonio Brown's penalty.  I thought it was a deliberate attempt to injure Nelson since Nelson is the one who hurt Bell (on a clean tackle)  last year.  We're talking about going at a guy's knees 15 yards away from the play.  But maybe I read too much into it.

If you look at the replay from Bells injury this season as well you see that Reggie was in on the play as well.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 01:54 PM)M.W. Wrote: Exactly! He is the best LB we've had in a long, long time.

He just may end up being our best LB of all time when he is done.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote

Burfict dragging Bell down and inadvertently injuring him on a clearly clean tackle: dirty player

Steeler fan logic.

Yeah, isn't that funny?  And how about all the other hits from Mitchell the last couple years?  I guess those are ok. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Burfict and Nelson may be on a hit list tonight so they should watch for cheap shots trying to take them out. But in the same manner, play meaner than ever before (without getting penalties).

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:22 AM)PApinhead Wrote: He just may end up being our best LB of all time when he is done.

Agreed. He is special.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 01:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ravens fans don't complain about that stuff.   They know better.

They're too busy complaining about the refs  Hilarious
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Agreed.   He is special.

Yes he is!!  You have to give Marvin credit for seeing that in him and picking him up when no one else wanted him.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:45 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Yes he is!!  You have to give Marvin credit for seeing that in him and picking him up when no one else wanted him.

Marvin cultivated that relationship. Other teams wanted him but he was going no where else.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Marvin cultivated that relationship.  Other teams wanted him but he was going no where else.
Yeah, I think that shows how much Marvin liked him and wanted him on this team.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:51 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Yeah, I think that shows how much Marvin liked him and wanted him on this team.

Zim didn't want him. And I remember that wasn't the best relationship in the beginning. He has always been marvins guy and to a lesser extent Pauly's
Reply/Quote
No, he's not.

There's no room. Their three brain cells cannot handle any more company. LMAO
Reply/Quote
I think they are looking over their shoulder a bit worrying if he will get a shot on them and hurt them.
Reply/Quote

Steeler fan logic.

Burfict getting fell on going towards ben, dirtier than kimos hit lmao blind motherfu*kers
Reply/Quote