Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Eli Apple The Starting CB?
(04-14-2022, 07:48 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Thanks, bud.  And although this is an Eli Apple post, have you seen some of the film of Booth blowing up screens?  It seems like he absolutely lives for destroying them.  

Hoping Andrew Booth falls to us and we take him. He would be ideal to learn behind Awuzie.

Haven't really watched the film yet, but I watched him live doing it. Dude should be a stud Corner in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 02:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hoping Andrew Booth falls to us and we take him. He would be ideal to learn behind Awuzie.

Haven't really watched the film yet, but I watched him live doing it. Dude should be a stud Corner in the NFL.

I like Elam, but who ever it is, we need to knock it out of the ball park with our draftees. Can't afford to miss often if we plan to be a contender for years.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 03:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I like Elam, but who ever it is, we need to knock it out of the ball park with our draftees. Can't afford to miss often if we plan to be a contender for years.

I also really like Kaiir Elam, just haven't watched him play much. He is big and talented, I just like Booth's tackling a lot.

Agreed, need to knock it out of the park once again and fill in the little missing pieces for the future.
Reply/Quote