Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade the pick
(03-17-2020, 07:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Palmer said that the Bengals aren't committed to winning weeks ago trying to get Burrow to pull an Eli evidently.

Burrow has said nothing to even hint at pulling an Eli and with us today getting DJ Reader and Trae Waynes would make this 
even more the case. Great signings, especially Reader who is a beast. Will miss Billings though, thought he could grow into a 
DJ Reader.
Thanks bud!! My anxiety and blood pressure was off the charts!

Its still early we may yet get an Oline upgrade or 2...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 07:52 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Thanks bud!! My anxiety and blood pressure was off the charts!

Know how you feel, was feeling the same earlier.

Hoping this is the case and we get another O-lineman or a LB and bring back Billings.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 07:44 PM)Bengals731 Wrote: Disregard this post , I was pissed off and just venting being an ass hat.. I will eat crow and give this FO credit for making some good moves.

No worries.  If everybody here had to apologize for every wonky post they ever made, there'd be no room to talk football.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Stepping back off that ledge feels nice; doesn't it?

Of course I think you're cowardly for not jumping, but I'm sure that friends and family are grateful.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 05:41 PM)pally Wrote: we just made DJ Reader the highest paid nose tackle in the league...so much for cheap

We had to pay somebody. Let's not get too excited. 
Reply/Quote
Really overpaid for a corner not that much better than Dre.I hope im wrong and they better not be done.
Reply/Quote
We actually get an upgrade at the Oline the first game of the season. We actually get to see Jonah Williams play.
Reply/Quote
They were going to do something, and I'm really happy they got Reader from Texans. Ge was a cornerstone of that defense and all the huge stops and open field tackles, his athleticism. Really excited to watch him stand up Nick Chubb and Conner 4 times a year.
Reply/Quote
This thread is hilarious.

Before post #28, total meltdown.
After post #28, top of the world.

Relax. Let’s meet somewhere in the middle.

Reply/Quote
Reading through the early posts in these chicken little threads is hysterical.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 07:52 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Thanks bud!! My anxiety and blood pressure was off the charts!

Same here. I’m like wtf happened?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 10:14 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: This thread is hilarious.

Before post #28, total meltdown.
After post #28, top of the world.

Relax. Let’s meet somewhere in the middle.

This is why I love talking sports online.  Real time emotions before our eyes.  I'm guilty of the highs and lows.
Reply/Quote
Yeah the first 2 pages of this thread is ridiculous,
Reply/Quote