Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is OBJ gay?
I was halfway listening to Cowherd's show today and he had a guest host on (I forget his name) and he suggested that Odel Beckham Jr might be gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'll probably catch hell for saying this but maybe that explains his emotional outbursts and flamboyant hairdo.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 07:18 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I was halfway listening to Cowherd's show today and he had a guest host on (I forget his name) and he suggested that Odel Beckham Jr might be gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'll probably catch hell for saying this but maybe that explains his emotional outbursts and flamboyant hairdo.

[Image: 1342725450_Keith_Urban_2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 07:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: [Image: 1342725450_Keith_Urban_2.jpg]I'd hardly call Keith's hairdo flamboyant and I've never seen him be emotional except when he pours emotion into one of his songs.
Reply/Quote
Quote:I'd hardly call Keith's hairdo flamboyant and I've never seen him be emotional except when he pours emotion into one of his songs.

My bad.  The third earring represents daddy issues.
Reply/Quote
Was it skip Bayless? Sounds very Skip Bayless.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 08:20 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Was it skip Bayless? Sounds very Skip Bayless.

It was Nick Wright.
Reply/Quote
I don't know if he's gay. I really don't care if he is. I can say that he acts like a lil b***h.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 07:18 PM)BengalRed Wrote:  I'll probably catch hell for saying this but maybe that explains his emotional outbursts and flamboyant hairdo.

Hmm

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: mohawkedjerk.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 12:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hmm

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: mohawkedjerk.jpg]
I dunno. Maybe Chad is too. I don't really care if either one is.
Reply/Quote
I'll tell you what. If OBJ's schtick keeps up, I will be very disappointed if the NFL doesn't give him three games. I remember Nantz stating the "Vontaze Burfict is outta control" at the end of our playoff debacle last year.... OBJ was way outta control last year with Norman, and the other night vs Minnesota.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 07:18 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I was halfway listening to Cowherd's show today and he had a guest host on (I forget his name) and he suggested that Odel Beckham Jr might be gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'll probably catch hell for saying this but maybe that explains his emotional outbursts and flamboyant hairdo.

I don't know about his outbursts being any kind of indicator of his sexual preference, otherwise you'd have to ask this question about a boatload of current and former WRs. 

That questions has popped into my head on several occasions though. Even before the whole thing began with Norman. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 01:31 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I dunno. Maybe Chad is too. I don't really care if either one is.

Do you wanna know how you can tell I don't care if you're gay?  I never asked. Why didn't I ask?  Because I don't care.  You, on the other hand, seem to show an interest in something you claim you're not interested in. 

Does being gay explain his hairdo?  Absolutely. Hairdos are the litmus test. 
Reply/Quote
Not all gay dudes are stereotypical. I've known really "masculine" gay dudes and more effeminate gay dudes.

His being a diva isn't related to his sexuality. He's just a douche.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
C'mon, Pat. BengalRed is like the human Enigma machine. He broke the code on gay hairdos. Once the genie is out of the bottle . . .
Reply/Quote
This shit is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1bBiIvHeBc
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wait, so I've had a post deleted that joked about a fellow board member potentially working at McDonald's, yet this one is still alive and kicking?

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 02:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: C'mon, Pat. BengalRed is like the human Enigma machine. He broke the code on gay hairdos. Once the genie is out of the bottle . . .

What's your problem dude? You seem to be a little hurt if someone suggests that someone else might be gay. Kinda sounds like you're being "sensitive" about it.   Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2016, 02:15 PM)BengalRed Wrote: What's your problem dude? You seem to be a little hurt if someone suggests that someone else might be gay. Kinda sounds like you're being "sensitive" about it.   Cool

Whoa!  What's with the emotional outburst?  Posts a picture of your hairdo so I can determine if you're gay. 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2016, 08:14 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Whoa!  What's with the emotional outburst?  Posts a picture of your hairdo so I can determine if you're gay. 
How's this? I worked my fingers to the bone. (oops, I said bone, snicker) and it took me hours but I finally got it perfect. You likey?

[Image: Culture-Club-on-the-set-of-the-Karma-Cha...George.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That would certainly explain why he wasn't attracted to Lena Dunham Mellow Mellow Sick
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote