Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is OBJ gay?
(10-10-2016, 10:38 AM)BengalRed Wrote: Well this has gotten silly. All this crap belongs in smack talk. Feel free to start a thread about all of this over there. Until that happens I'm done with you.  Whatever

Which part is silly?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:38 AM)BengalRed Wrote: Well this has gotten silly. All this crap belongs in smack talk. Feel free to start a thread about all of this over there. Until that happens I'm done with you.  Whatever

Gotten?

It's been silly since the first post.  When did you think this was a serious discussion?

Smack talk?  Don't try to force your politically correct agenda on me. I'm not ruled by political correctness and I'll be politically incorrect where I please. Thank you very much. 
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 07:18 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I was halfway listening to Cowherd's show today and he had a guest host on (I forget his name) and he suggested that Odel Beckham Jr might be gay. (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'll probably catch hell for saying this but maybe that explains his emotional outbursts and flamboyant hairdo.

I guess if he were closet gay and went through a lot of shit growing up....maybe? But even then, i'd need a bit more to go off of then just him being a diva.
Reply/Quote
Just went through the thread and realized this is just shitposting.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 05:22 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Just went through the thread and realized this is just shitposting.

No, there are some real, repressed, me-thinks-he-doth-protest-too-much type feelings going on here.  We need to let these fellas work it all out in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 07:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No, there are some real, repressed, me-thinks-he-doth-protest-too-much type feelings going on here.  We need to let these fellas work it all out in a safe, non-judgmental environment.

Yeah.  We probably should get more details on what is and is not 'flamboyant'.   If nothing else just to make sure what others think about us.   

I'll have my life partner take a pic of me when it gets home to see what this nozzle thinks of my 'hairdo'
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote