Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Thaddeus Moss Ready For His Spot?
(06-07-2022, 11:51 AM)Housh Wrote: His chance is this year. We usually keep 3 TEs and all he has to do is beat whatever rookie was got and Mitchell Wilcox. If he can’t win the 3rd spot this year he’s just not that good. I say this because he HAS to have a slight edge because Burrow is his boy

Both UDFA TEs, Justin Rigg and Nick Eubanks could potentially beat out the guys we have competing for TE3.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 07:02 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: Both UDFA TEs, Justin Rigg and Nick Eubanks could potentially beat out the guys we have competing for TE3.

Yep, open competition behind Hurst and Sample. I like these guys too, same as Wilcox who was an UDFA.
Reply/Quote
Tiger

If he gets his opportunity Joe will steer his full potential out of him. I truly believe because this guy can do everything in this offense that anyone of the position group does possibly better. We just haven't seen it yet. If he stays healthy and makes the plays that he's capable of making then he'll be #2. What has any TE done on this current roster. Absolutely nothing. Don't you dare mention Drew Sample being a second round draft pick. Can someone post his receiving yards as a Bengal? Please ... I know that he was a backup also. Post it. I just never understood what Zac seen and I watched his Washington tape purposely. If Hayden can stay healthy then hes "A Guy"
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2022, 07:24 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

If he gets his opportunity Joe will steer his full potential out of him. I truly believe because this guy can do everything in this offense that anyone of the position group does possibly better. We just haven't seen it yet. If he stays healthy and makes the plays that he's capable of making then he'll be #2. What has any TE done on this current roster. Absolutely nothing. Don't you dare mention Drew Sample being a second round draft pick. Can someone post his receiving yards as a Bengal? Please ... I know that he was a backup also. Post it. I just never understood what Zac seen and I watched his Washington tape purposely. If Hayden can stay healthy then hes "A Guy"

You are pretty far off base regarding Moss being able to "do everything in this offense that anyone of the position group does possibly better."  Sample is better than Moss without question, and Moss will never, ever, ever be Hurst.

Moss is is short, light and slow.  Very doubtful Moss ever plays for any NFL team.

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2022, 09:11 PM)casear2727 Wrote: You are pretty far off base regarding Moss being able to "do everything in this offense that anyone of the position group does possibly better."  Sample is better than Moss without question, and Moss will never, ever, ever be Hurst.

Moss is is short, light and slow.  Very doubtful Moss ever plays for any NFL team.
Tiger

Who has the bigger "Sample Size" for you to say that?
I mean Moss has been hurt so barring health this will be the year imo.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2022, 08:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well, they've got his spot reserved in the parking lot:

[Image: R.d532bbc944b8cc84b2b66753ae058218?rik=M...ImgRaw&r=0]
Tiger

If he gets his opportunity then he'll be exceptional with Burrow.
Reply/Quote