Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Zac killing the culture?
(11-25-2019, 02:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Finley sailed atleast 2 throws out of bounds when we had WR's WIDE OPEN deep. One to take I believe last week. And one to Erickson yesterday.

He also missed a couple throws by more than 5 yards short and behind guys. The throws were too bad to be intercepted.

I doubt he looks good in practice either given what we've seen in games.

Let's not forget all the dropped picks.  Three alone in the second to last series.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 02:15 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep

He's had several throws that were just so far off target it's not even funny. When he missed Erickson on that deep throw I was like you've got to be kidding me. I could have got it closer.

If you had thrown it straight down the hashmarks it would have been a better throw.  Anything but out of bounds.  That he didn't err toward the middle of the field is astounding.  This isn't Dalton throwing out of bounds because he's trying to make a perfect throw on what's will be a contested catch.  There was nobody near Ericson.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 02:23 PM)Okeana Wrote: well maybe they will win a single game so you can rub one out in your bengals fan room.  

Personally I know that hitting rock bottom could force the team to change so I prefer that.

Nothing suggests 0-16 will affect Mike Brown any more that 1-15 or 2-14.  0-16 will not shock him into the 21st century. Troy Blackburn is VP solely because he married pumpkin. Not because of any expertise. Just because he married the daughter of the owner.

Reply/Quote